View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 42 of 111 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've submitted a report questioning this change....

I just upgraded to level 7 and managed to get the 30 feathers for the side goal. I then wanted to skip the "tame" element with 25 gold but the option is gone. I am not that happy about this as I was counting on these extra tickets and bought the exchange booth. Has this happened to anyone else?

Sorry I just saw others have complained about this as well. Ummmm, S8, you can't change the rules of a game once it has started. People rely on the rules and pay money based on those rules. That's how contracts work and that is what this game is - fee for service.
    Last edited by chewingthecud; 09-10-17 at 08:49 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Would you please ask them if the tickets and trade will be available after event? Thanks <3��
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, SpiritWind. At the moment, I've actually removed the game from my phone, but depending on how they answer this, I may reinstall it. I do like the game. A lot. But things like this just suck the fun out so fast. Thanks again for looking into it.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Would you please ask them if the tickets and trade will be available after event? Thanks <3��
    No problem... Done

Behind on reading but commenting as others were sharing bronze ticket trades about 200 posts ago (yeah I'm behind lol) Seems like feathers are a very rare prize then. I too have done about 5-7 bronze ticket trades (didn't keep exact track) and no feathers yet. Golden cabbage, wool, and red dye. But I suppose right now I have nothing else to do with them as I don't plan to buy the ticket booth. They will come in handy for mystery box, but that's after I get a pony so we have a long way to go.

While the concept is fun, I do think in a day or two I will start to become bored as we are doing the exact same moves, and will have to keep it up for two weeks. Will be a champion of stamina! Way to early to tell. As of now I want the horse and goose and I'll be happy. If I find out leveling to 10 makes the building functional in some way when the event is over then I will put more energy into it.

I hope, being that we have so much time everyone else manages to get what it is they seek as well!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Tea Cup Poodle
    Info: A poofy poodle! Pet it to see what it found for you.
    Found: Mystery Box trade in the Prize Booth
    Collection time: 8 hours
    Drops: silver ticket, an ultramarine egg, and horsehair. Second collection was a bronze ticket, ultramarine egg, and horsehair. silver, prime rib, bacon and jewels
    Seems like Tea Cup Poodle was changed too, it doesn't drop any tickets anymore.
    No ultramarine eggs also.

Rhino Keeper
    From level 5 my carousel started giving only silver tickets! And no bronze ones at all. Cannot make golden because have no bronze ones. And cannot make mistery box because no bronze ones. Storm8 think about it!!! Bronze tickets should fall together with golden and silver ones... Every time we have nonsenses in game.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone who finish the quest line. How many golden ticket as final reward? Thank You

The goose goal seems like it's been messed up.

The goal marks off *total* feathers that you've collected, with a goal of 30.

But then to craft the goose takes *another* 30 feathers.

It seems like they've stuffed up with the planning on this one.