View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 111 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    Lordy, Lordy that's a flashback Stormwind is the name of a city in WoW an online game i played for years. Slaps head & falls on my sword in embarrassment. Sorry Sorry Sorry. Sends virtual flowers to Spiritwind.

i agree totally with the, it being only day 2 point, not sure i explained myself well (i'm babysitting) but as i tried to say in my post it is a 2 week quest & so often in the past the forum has been filled with posters worrying at the start & then making it at the end, often only just. Am hoping this will be the same. My quest building is level 3 or 4 & that seems ok to me for day 2 it's very early days & i agree drop rates do change.

i was really just trying to say it just seems that with unlucky/lucky quests people worry more & don't seem to enjoy it as much maybe bcos of the uncertainty & things being out of your own control/destiny? & i don't like seeing the frustration. :-(

You have a safe flight & fun wherever you are going Kitty Katt. Unless ofc your just hanging at the bar for fun ofc, in which case have a malibu & coke on me.

Again Spiritwind apologies i'll go sit in the corner with the dunce hat on & await punishment. You may call me baked alaska or jam roly poly if you like. x x x

apple
    Lol. Just giving you a hard time because you can take it!! I'm sure SW answers to many names.

I have reached my destination safe and sound.

I'm at level 9 and still no animation for the carousel. Losing hope.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I have placed the carousel, and one of my farmhouses dropped a gold cabbage. You also have to buy the booth, where you swap tokens from the carousel for prizes.

Carousel needs ten gold cabbages for level 2
    I have 37 golden cabbages, from farmhouses and still am unable to upgrade the carousel. Where and when do the geese come in?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Just got my first goose....is it some kinda super goose? Fangbeast-5hits,direboar-8hits, a mighty flyger-10 hits. And a cross-eyed goose-15 hits? WTF? Never mind the two hour wait time between for 'possible' spawning. Think I'd rather join Lady Katt in the airport bar and just get sozzled. Hopefully the baron gets his comeuppance at the end of this one. Greedy so and so
    Awesome! Would love to hang out with a rock star! Agree that the goose is a 'possible' spawn. Hasn't been possible for me at all today. Hoping for better luck tomorrow...
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    The goose that you fight. Are they drop multiple feathers?
    twice I did get a 2 feather drop.. so it's possible, but randomly rare. usually it drops 1 feather.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Lol. Just giving you a hard time because you can take it!! I'm sure SW answers to many names.

I have reached my destination safe and sound.

I'm at level 9 and still no animation for the carousel. Losing hope.
    glad your safe & sound txs for the update i was hoping for one

between you & me .... whispers ...... 'your right i can take it, lol,'

i'm actually quite looking forward to being on the naughty step when SW is better enough to chastise me (evul cackle & a big grin - why hello Miss Grey)

thou tbh i'd rather have spent the night with you in the bar then baby sitting. kids telly is weird. Wonder Pets is just :-O

i at least had phone out pretty much 24/7 & i seem to be well stocked up on shirts somehow i'm on level 4/5 building i think & have 3 spare & 1 making i'm not entirely sure why that part is going so well. By the end i'll have more shirts then Marks & Spencer's. The hats less good ofc,

thou wudnt a permanent hat shop with milner & regular hats we cud make be cool for our towns. hats cud be part of what's needed for exchange trades, adventures, (rather then just food & a potion then a weapon) or just for fun ...... mini quest a week for ivy wanting a new hat.

i am i admit a daily hat wearer.

atm i am sporting a nice red cone with the letter D on it (back to my corner)

is it just me but the black alpacas if you have like 4 together their eyes seem to follow you like the paintings in scooby doo. i'm finding them a bit sinister & i'm a goth lol !!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LiriTanglethorn View Post

........ I loved the monster hunt and spent a fortune on it, but this one just isn't fun so far. No way am I spending that many gems for the trade booth when the prizes are just okay, not great, and the low spawn rate as well as the high energy suck just aren't worth it. 10 energies to get 1 feather? Fah!!! I have done the $4.99 special a couple of times, but that was mainly to take advantage of the 15 minutes of energy to clear my board and work on other quests.
    haven't read an answer yet to the many questions asking S8 if the Trade Booth will be a permenant feature or not.. and hoping it is.. as this would explain the princely cost of this feature.

if on long term play we collect many bronze tickets.. yes it would be a very important feature as we would have a pile up of bronze like the 'Eleven Runes' and also similar to the 'Trade Wagon' where we could exchange our different coins into something more useful instead of loosing them due to overflow, it would be worthwhile.

certainly on a short term event of 2weeks, having so few drops per day that we can count on one hand.. this price is abit expensive.

I did get the Trade Booth, taking advantage of the gem return, as I'm being positive on it's outcome and hopeful for it's future, but certainly a risk until this question is answered by S8. I personally see it like the 'out of season beastbane' where we continue collections.. just crossing fingers and hoping I'm right thinking this way.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post

Starting to make extra red dye...lucky I have the extra scorched roses.
    Thank you for the reminder about red petals dropping from Scorched Roses!

Rhino Keeper
    A whole day of collecting from the carousel, and several bronze trades. Still don't have enough feathers for my first hat. I'll give it another few days and probably drop out of this one. There's enough stress in my real life, don't need it in my games.

The only people celebrating here are S8. A celebration should have been a gift for every ruler and a really fun game. Not more of the old stinginess and stress.

Quote Originally Posted by LiriTanglethorn View Post
    Bronze trade: 1 red dye
    10 Carousel collections, 5 geese (15 HP, 12 hits average & only 2 or 3 energy given back? Are you kidding me?!?)
    10 feathers total

I loved the monster hunt and spent a fortune on it, but this one just isn't fun so far. No way am I spending that many gems for the trade booth when the prizes are just okay, not great, and the low spawn rate as well as the high energy suck just aren't worth it. 10 energies to get 1 feather? Fah!!! I have done the $4.99 special a couple of times, but that was mainly to take advantage of the 15 minutes of energy to clear my board and work on other quests.

-- Liriton, level 36
    Hello, im new on forum. Im level 37 and i wanted to ask you guys, so there are some quests where we Have to spend money?
    See my case, I have zero sheep because it costs gems. I bought one alpaca , i want to buy more but im short on coins. Probably at my level the coins is always needed for something. So I guess with 1-2 alpacas and stables I won't get a lot wool and besides im so short on red petals. Because the red flower costs gems... besides we ll need more than a hundred golden cabbages that are not dropping good....
    So my question is - should I give up? I don't want to wast resources and not finish it in the end.
    I really loved the hauting, but this quest is just way more difficult. And the funny thing is that it's timed! It seems impossible...Especially for players like me... who don't spend money right? Or it's more designed to people with higher levels.

Rhino Keeper
    Sucks only found 1 goose so far yesterday and I was clicking the carousel every 2 hours guess I'm not gonna finish this event as I can't get past level 3 all because of the terrible spawn rates