View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 111 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kareichan View Post
    The ultramarine egg hatches a special dragon. The eggs from the Easter event were just decorations and had other names, closest to your guess is the Mint one. Here's the link to the event that had the Ultramarine dragon:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ht=Ultramarine
    No hatching option in the forge. Wonder if it's just going to be in my inventory until the end of time. Oh well, was excited for a moment.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Executive Chef
    Hey SW! Just a head's up that you left out the camel on the wool sources. Also is ivy's petting zoo the same thing as just the petting zoo?!?! Or is it different?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fazerJan View Post
    Can someone please give the goals from level 4 and up?
    Building requirements are on page 1.

but i hate to get a surprise requirement for something i could cook or get in advance when it could have been prevented by sharing.....

BIG MANY THANX TO SW who does collect all the info even this time when she is not so well.

@SW: Hope you get well soon....

Best Regards

FazerJan

The Netherlands
    So far it just seems to be the same thing over and over. Collect x golden cabbages. Make shirt. Make hat. Level up.

Rhino Keeper
    My two pennies worth, thou i know it matters little.

1) glad to see S8 posting more in this thread then normal, thou i have a sad thought it might be bcos Stormwind isn't well. i'd rather have a well stormwind then S8 posting more thou so hurry up & get well, sending good vibes thru the ether Stormy.

2) i get so sad reading people's posts that are full of frustration about a game most of us love & it happens everytime the lucky/unlucky random spawn is involved.

it is a 2 week quest & we do have time & yes often people find they do manage to finish the quest even when they were sure they wudnt. But they don't seem to enjoy it, more endure it.

from reading pretty much all posts over last months happy players (who feel they are getting something for their money) talk about spending real pounds & pennys.

do unhappy ones spend more just to finish a quest? i can't think of any other reason. Thou it does level the playing ground between lower levels & level 50's with alicorn herds, but so did the celestial quest with the ivy's hut guaranteed rock drop that people cud gem for or wait it out.

i wish everyone good luck (& feel really quite sad that i know for many possibly including myself that it'll be a mixture of good & bad luck & success will be based on the ratio between)

hope everyone finishes or at least gets as far as makes them happy

xxx

apple

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The carousel drops tickets. At level 3 it starts spawning geese to fight. The goose drops feathers.
    I don't think the geese are guaranteed, I just ****ed a fangbeast,( oh where were you last week) then clicked on the carousel, no goose

Thank you!!! 👍🙂

Farm Supplier
    I have two accounts: my main account and a gifting account. I just visited my main account from my gifting account and ♡ed my prize booth (the coin one). Back in my main account, I collected from my ♡ed prize booth after completing a bronze trade and received one red ink. I had no beasties out and a goose didn't spawn. Anyone have any theories about why the prize booth would be ♡able? Anyone notice any difference if it's been ♡ed vs. not? Thanks!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    No hatching option in the forge. Wonder if it's just going to be in my inventory until the end of time. Oh well, was excited for a moment.
    That's odd.
    Does lvl 7 drop more tickets? My lvl 5 drops 1 bronze most of time. I only got 2 silver ticket once and it feels like winning lottery lol
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    My two pennies worth, thou i know it matters little.

1) glad to see S8 posting more in this thread then normal, thou i have a sad thought it might be bcos Stormwind isn't well. i'd rather have a well stormwind then S8 posting more thou so hurry up & get well, sending good vibes thru the ether Stormy.

2) i get so sad reading people's posts that are full of frustration about a game most of us love & it happens everytime the lucky/unlucky random spawn is involved.

it is a 2 week quest & we do have time & yes often people find they do manage to finish the quest even when they were sure they wudnt. But they don't seem to enjoy it, more endure it.

from reading pretty much all posts over last months happy players (who feel they are getting something for their money) talk about spending real pounds & pennys.

do unhappy ones spend more just to finish a quest? i can't think of any other reason. Thou it does level the playing ground between lower levels & level 50's with alicorn herds, but so did the celestial quest with the ivy's hut guaranteed rock drop that people cud gem for or wait it out.

i wish everyone good luck (& feel really quite sad that i know for many possibly including myself that it'll be a mixture of good & bad luck & success will be based on the ratio between)

hope everyone finishes or at least gets as far as makes them happy

xxx

apple
    Full disclosure - I'm sitting at an airport bar. First of all, it's Spiritwind, not Stormwind.

Hope she gets well soon!

Secondly, it's only day 2. Drops always get better the further we progress. Cheers, everyone!
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Host(ess)
    Apologies if I missed this, but is the only way to get silver or gold tickets through the ticket booth? Any advice on whether or not to spend my hard earned gems on the booth?