View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 111 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    what's the collection time? Thanks
    Just collected for the third time and the drop was exactly the same. The time is 4 hours.

In Prizes, Prizes, Prizes, I just completed a Silver Prize Trade. I got a whopping 30 coins. I am about to vomit. I think we all should have a chance to get good prizes. This random business is for the birds (maybe for the geese!). We all know the Baron is stingy. Perhaps his aides could secretly see to it that we subjects get good prizes to carry us happily through this celebratory event.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Just collected for the third time and the drop was exactly the same. The time is 4 hours.

In Prizes, Prizes, Prizes, I just completed a Silver Prize Trade. I got a whopping 30 coins. I am about to vomit. I think we all should have a chance to get good prizes. This random business is for the birds (maybe for the geese!). We all know the Baron is stingy. Perhaps his aides could secretly see to it that we subjects get good prizes to carry us happily through this celebratory event.
    Oh this is really disheartening!

S8 -- Trouble getting geese to spawn & then if you're lucky to actually get a goose, it drops 1 feather. Now the Silver Trade, which should be dropping better items than a Bronze Trade, is giving out a measly 30 coins??? Come on!

Please do something before everybody leaves for the weekend!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    While I'm not overly happy that the Silver Trade gives mostly the same drops as the Bronze Trade, the second Silver Trade I completed not only spawned a goose but also dropped a royal hat so there is hope...only wish the odds were a bit better.

Executive Chef
    Shibuya: The teacup poodle has an 8 hr. timer. First drop was a silver ticket, an ultramarine egg, and horsehair. Second collection was a bronze ticket, ultramarine egg, and horsehair. No idea what the ultramarine egg does.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Shibuya: The teacup poodle has an 8 hr. timer. First drop was a silver ticket, an ultramarine egg, and horsehair. Second collection was a bronze ticket, ultramarine egg, and horsehair. No idea what the ultramarine egg does.
    Ultramarine Egg - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: ?
    Type: Material
    Source: Quest
    Cap: 99

Very old, I don't remember either. Was before I started collecting and registering all data.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Horse hair from a poodle...lol. Did you get the poodle from Mystery Box Trade? Or some other trade?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

They were from an Easter event one year, one of many different colours you had to collect. It had no use outside the event. Unless S8 is adding new content (not holding my breath). It's probably going to be one of those random Elf trade items like purple hides etc ...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Horse hair from a poodle...lol. Did you get the poodle from Mystery Box Trade? Or some other trade?
    Hi meme. Yes, got him from the mystery box trade.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Ultramarine Egg - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: ?
    Type: Material
    Source: Quest
    Cap: 99

Very old, I don't remember either. Was before I started collecting and registering all data.
    Quote Originally Posted by gorrith View Post
    They were from an Easter event one year, one of many different colours you had to collect. It had no use outside the event. Unless S8 is adding new content (not holding my breath). It's probably going to be one of those random Elf trade items like purple hides etc ...
    The ultramarine egg hatches a special dragon. The eggs from the Easter event were just decorations and had other names, closest to your guess is the Mint one. Here's the link to the event that had the Ultramarine dragon:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ht=Ultramarine

Fashion Designer
    Is the consensus that it isn't worth the net 30 gems that it would cost for the ticket booth? I haven't heard a lot of encouraging reports about it, but maybe it's too soon to tell.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.