View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 111 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Rhino Keeper
    The wedding birds are not geese but swans (I think it would be too much to hope they'd drop feathers), BUT can I please second Princess (and everyone else) in requesting an additional source for geese or drop increase?

Katt, good tips as always, thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    Same here, 5 collections from L3 netted me a goose with 1 feather And glancing through the pages, I didn't see any other source for feathe... I hope I'm wrong and someone can point me to a source that I've missed
    I've mentioned it twice (and so has at least 1 other person)......well it's not a major source, but you can get goose feathers from the bronze prize

Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    Yes, same for me. My T-farmhouse isn't that much better than the normal ones. Planting cabbages now.

For me though I think the issues is going to be the feathers - if they only come from the carousel and aren't a guaranteed drop I doubt I'll get very far with this birthday party celebration. Maybe rates will be better at level 4 or 5? Agree with meme1098's post above! Listen up S8!
    They also come from the bronze prize.

Rhino Keeper
    Just did the "mystery trade" and got a fangbeast milk bottle...not happy!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I don't think anyone has crafted one yet to report in but according to the pop-up, it doesn't drop goose feathers:
    Attachment 38208

...And here are the other pop-ups for this event in case everyone hasn't seen 'em:
    Attachment 38209 Attachment 38210 Attachment 38211
    Collected from the ugly goose pet two times. Both times it dropped 1 eggs, 1 bronze ticket, and 15 coins. Nothing to write home to mom about. Such a poor little ugly creature should have incredible drops as a way of saying thank you for adopting me. Come on, S8! If this is a celebration, then give us something to celebrate.

Rhino Keeper
    S8 can we please have a consistant , Not Randomn, spawn of the goose. When you say random, it means I might as well stop now as I 'randomnly' never ever get to finish these events as I 'randomnly' never ever get a fair drop rate.

So either give us another source that is guaranteed to spawn a goose or make it a guaranteed 4th or 5th collection from the Carousel. I think I can say with 100% certainty that if players know its a 100% spawn of goose every 4th drop/from another source, they will gem speed up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    The feathers drop form the bronze prize trade.
    feather drops from the bronze prize trade are random, if any. so not a reliable resource as haven't seen any yet. collections so far have been wool, gold cabbage, red petals, blue stone, red ink.. NO feathers.
    we need a reliable resource of feather collections.. not random.
    random collections are not enough to accumulate what's needed.

Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    S8 can we please have a consistant , Not Randomn, spawn of the goose. When you say random, it means I might as well stop now as I 'randomnly' never ever get to finish these events as I 'randomnly' never ever get a fair drop rate.

So either give us another source that is guaranteed to spawn a goose or make it a guaranteed 4th or 5th collection from the Carousel. I think I can say with 100% certainty that if players know its a 100% spawn of goose every 4th drop/from another source, they will gem speed up.
    exactly! Ive already posted #132 pointing this out
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 09-08-17 at 01:53 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Collected from the ugly goose pet two times. Both times it dropped 1 eggs, 1 bronze ticket, and 15 coins. Nothing to write home to mom about. Such a poor little ugly creature should have incredible drops as a way of saying thank you for adopting me. Come on, S8! If this is a celebration, then give us something to celebrate.
    what's the collection time? Thanks
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Finally got my Tea Cup Poodle to stop being invisible so here's the card pics Shibuya:

Attachment 38215

Attachment 38216
    Perfect. If you could also tell:
    + Collection time
    + Drops
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Can someone please give the goals from level 4 and up?
    Building requirements are on page 1.

but i hate to get a surprise requirement for something i could cook or get in advance when it could have been prevented by sharing.....

BIG MANY THANX TO SW who does collect all the info even this time when she is not so well.

@SW: Hope you get well soon....

Best Regards

FazerJan

The Netherlands

Executive Chef
    Another level 3 collection, another single bronze ticket.

Did get a goose though.