View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lcxx View Post
    I can't upgrade the Baron's carousel to level 2. There's no option to upgrade whenever I click on the carousel. What should I do? I'm level 50 btw. Thanks for the help.
    Have you completed the goal?

Executive Chef
    Can we please get a sources of wool part added to the beginning post? I think that's gonna be the hardest one for me. I am always full the brim on wool and I wasn't when this started. One's I can think of are: sheep, llama, glimmerbunny, camel, stable, noble stable, haunted stable. Not sure if I am missing some though. I hope so or that will end up a bottleneck for me I am afraid. And for lower level players as well me thinks.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I can do that no problem!

love the new Black Alpaca - what a cutie and for (not that many) coins!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Can we please get a sources of wool part added to the beginning post? I think that's gonna be the hardest one for me. I am always full the brim on wool and I wasn't when this started. One's I can think of are: sheep, llama, glimmerbunny, camel, stable, noble stable, haunted stable. Not sure if I am missing some though. I hope so or that will end up a bottleneck for me I am afraid. And for lower level players as well me thinks.
    Thankfully, we received the alpaca as on oops sorry a few events ago, otherwise I'd be out of this already with the stables as my only source.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 09-08-17 at 10:10 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I'm going to miss the next three days on CS. I'm guessing the best option is get the ticked booth and ignore the bronze trade. Focus only on getting tokens and upgrading to get as many gold tokens possible??? Also What's the silver trade give??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    Different levels of the carousel drop different types of tickets (bronze, silver, and gold) and different quantities of the tickets.
    True enough - BUT my 1st collection from the carousel dropped 2 bronze tickets (which ended up NOT counting toward 1st collections in goal area, annoying) & then my 2nd collection dropped only 1 bronze ticket. Meaning I had to wait another 2 hours to collect again so I could complete my 1st trade. Player naterdy in post #76 has a Very valid point.
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer
    This info on the first page in incorrect. The ticket booth does not have the same trades as the prize booth. It has 2 trades - one to to swap bronze tickets for silver and one to swap bronze and silver for gold. (You can see this from the info for the relavent side goal, as two of the tasks are to trade bronze tickets for silver and to trade silver tickets for gold.....it says silver, but you actually need silver and bronze - that's an error in the game though, so not an error here). Also, the ticket booth side goal is not triggered by upgrading to level 2, as I have the goal and my carousel is still level 1.

Ticket Booth limit of 1 Can be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    Cost: 50 gems
    Size: 2x2
    Build: comes fully built
    What can you craft?
    Bronze prize trade, 5 minutes - 2 bronze tickets
    Silver prize trade, 10 minutes - 2 silver tickets
    Golden prize trade, 4 hours - 20 golden tickets
    Mystery Box, 1 hour - 7 bronze, 2 silver, 1 golden ticket

Triggered by upgrading to Level 2
    Thurston: With a ticket Booth, you can exchange for Silver and gold tickets! *Not required to complete event, but will help you advance.*
    SIDE GOAL: The Ticket Booth
    * Purchase a Ticket Booth 0/1 BUY | Market, 50 gems
    * Exchange bronze tickets for silver tickets 0/1 TRADE
    * Exchange silver tickets for gold tickets 0/1 TRADE
    Rewards: 20 gems, 10 xp
    Congratulations:
    Last edited by GC5410; 09-08-17 at 05:17 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    We can get one goose every 2 hours (unless one is willing to spend gems on traps). How many feathers per creature? I'm trying to calculate whether it is better to upgrade the carousel first or craft this beautiful species of a bird.

Rhino Keeper
    The gold cabbage spawn rate is really bad, I do not have space for 12 farmhouses like some seem to have and even they mention a drop of 2 per 12 farm houses. It is looking like an other event I will have difficulty doing and probably not finishing. Why can't we get gauranteed drops, not all players have lots of energy sources.

Fashion Designer
    I made a bronze prize trade and I got goose feathers.

My carousel is still level 1, so it is possible to start collecting them from the bronze prize, before you spawn any geese.
    Last edited by GC5410; 09-08-17 at 05:24 AM.