View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 104 of 111 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1109

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Rhino Keeper
    Worst event ever. 5 yesrs To celebrate and those were the prizes? Very different odds for everyone! Also always we get the last trade and this time it didn't happen. Way to make us celebrate!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Castlefun123 View Post
    I couldn't agree more!
    There was an Easter event a while back where you could buy the special forge to turn colored eggs into different colored eggs to make the various jeweled eggs. This still work after the Easter event and I still have items that drop the colored eggs.
    Why can tickets still drop,and trades still be available?? It's not like I got anything earth shattering out of the mystery trade, mostly milks of various sorts. Why did the pony revert to standard horse drops??

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, the Baron high jacked the party and he's not known for being generous. I think the baron must be S8's alter ego

Rhino Keeper
    I wish the goose did the in combat, but not attacking, wobbily-wobbily animation rather than the flappity-flappity effect
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Quote Originally Posted by kareichan View Post
    As it was a gem item, I'd like to suggest that the Ticket Booth gets transformed into a building that drops coins or a decoration that gives royal points. It feels wrong to spend gems for something that becomes nothing in the end.
    I completely agree. Spent gems for something that ends up completely useless. It can at LEAST drop coins! And it would make so much sense if they gave royal points, seeing as how they were built for royalty! Yet another screwup on behalf of S8.

I am so disgusted.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm just waiting on the pink alpaca, sigh. I didn't do too bad in the prize department, couple of ali's, dogs and a dragon but the rest of the prizes were literally useless. And I had a lot of useless drops. Seriously, until S8 fixes the randomness of drops, I can't see players being happy at the end of events unless they fall into the seriously lucky category of players and even then it's doubtful. I've been in the lucky category in previous events and it didn't feel good since it's near impossible to enjoy good fortune when the majority hasn't been blessed with the same good fortune.

Anyway, this event was a total bust imo.

Nightclub Owner
    I've been away from the forum these last few days so you can imagine my surprise that people weren't able to get their crafted ponies. I was upset that I couldn't get my last mystery box but that's nothing in comparison to being unable to retrieve a craft that was not only time consuming but worth so many tickets.

If S8 doesn't correct this, I worry about the precedent it sets. What will they take away or deny us in the next event? Very troubling to read this affected so many players.

Farm Supplier
    Oh, why is that! I crafted the Pfefferknot Pony before the event ended and it should still reward me with the pony - at least that's how all the previous events regarding crafting work - but, the Prize Booth just automatically became a decor and took my craft away! It's not fair.

Fashion Designer
    I wish the poll had asked how many got the pony. I know a lot of you are upset that you were crafting the pony and when the event was over the pony disappeared. I do hope S8 will fix that. But I didn't even get enough gold tickets to craft the pony. So there are two things about the pony. The lost ponies that were being crafted and some terribly low drops of gold tickets so we could even try to craft the pony. It would be interesting to know how many did get the pony and how many didn't (for whatever reason).
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Last mystery box vanished. They could have a least let people collect any craft started before the event ended. And now the ticket booth and trading booth are both pure deco, but they are listed under buildings in storage. And they are most definitely in storage. I sincerely hope they don't count against our building totals! Especially considering they cannot be sold. What a disappointing birthday celebration.

Edited to add: I did manage to get some good drops, a few alis, one expansion permit, one gem, both dogs, and a few dragons. But I also got countless milk, some toadstool blocks and beams and 12 thrones. Losing the last mystery box isn't a huge deal, but it's the principal of the thing. I started it before the event ended, and as others have posted, past experience led me to believe I'd be able to collect.
    SW
    Can you find out if these buildings are included in our total since they show up under the building tab in inventory. And please let us sell them if that's the case!!

Thanks for reporting the mystery trade problem. I also had one just disappear too.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    I'm glad you're okay and other players affected by Irma too. In my opinion it's not worth the hassle and definitely not worth your precious gems. I'd play normally and see how far I'd get (which I'm doing now).

My second kingdom got a teacup poodle from the mystery trade. My first kingdom just thrones and milk.
    Thanks so much for the reply. I just saw it but did decide not to spend gems after reading all the disappointed comments from players. I figured if they were dissatisfied playing so many days, I wouldn't be any happier with just 2 days left.

Congrats to those that finished though!