View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 100 of 111 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1109

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Rhino Keeper
    It would be good to have a poll on this one. Though I suspect S8 might prefer we don't.

Spent 3x 44 gems to get the last 3 gold tickets to craft the pony. I collected the trade and put the pony on my board and it disappeared straight away! It's not in my inventory. Where is it gone and how can I get it back? Very frustrating after all the money spent on this quest... ��

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Im so mad! I spent 20 gems to make one last ,change' and now I cant collect it anymore. Since when isnt it possible to collect crafted things after the event has ended -.-!!!
    I've submitted a report about this. Keep an eye out for updates.
    (Post moved from wrong thread to correct one)

I will do a poll, I just have been flat out this week catching up on work etc. it's a bit wonky typing on the train, but I'll give it a go anyway

Riverly, not the White House no, but somewhere where I can have a positive influence...Ha!

Ok, off to write the poll.....
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-21-17 at 01:24 AM.

Executive Chef
    Lost a mystery trade as well...

Read here on the forums the event would go on till Tuesday 10 pm, but appearently it stopped somewhere last night.

Am quite a bit dissapointed about loosing the mystery trade, not nice.

Some birthday-party this was... Not.

Farm Supplier
    The same here ... i also spent gems on the last bronze ticket i needed to make the last gold one. 10 minutes ago i put pfefferknott out, my game made that annoying reset again and poef ... gone it was. That's not fair and i want it back!

I've added the official drops for the animals etc post event to post 3. I'll write everything up tonight/tomorrow and move info the inventory guide. (About to add drops for the flygers and cubs etc too.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I am 100% positive that my last mystery box was an Ali. I am also 100% sure that if S8 "rectifies" this robbery (that's what it is, they stole from us), S8 will give me a toadstool item because I did not like the event, did not finish the event and do not like the buildings.

I think most of us forgot that I (the ruler) was throwing a party for my kingdom and pretending it was a party for the Baron.
    I think mine was an Ali or expansion permit... heehee

so I gifted myself with milk and 7 throne

Realise the disappearance of the pony has been mentioned before but I don't see why when I left both the ugly goose and the pony to complete after the time ran out on the event - which I have done in previous tasks - the goose was there and is now part of my kingdom but the pony vanished, especially, as with most people, I had spent gems finishing it off.
    Surely if the rules of the game change we should be told before they actually take place? Let's hope S8 listen to reason.

Rhino Keeper

Pony disappeared

Quote Originally Posted by alexversailles View Post
    Spent 3x 44 gems to get the last 3 gold tickets to craft the pony. I collected the trade and put the pony on my board and it disappeared straight away! It's not in my inventory. Where is it gone and how can I get it back? Very frustrating after all the money spent on this quest... ��
    Same here went to place my pony and its gone it's not in my kingdom or in my inventory help 😢😢😢😢