View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 101 of 111 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1109

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Same here! Went to collect my pony this morning and nothing. 😩 This was a very challenging event especially as it was a birthday celebration. I've played for many years and I'll admit I struggled with this event and spent more gems than I have ever had to prior. To lose the pony may be my last straw.

Rhino Keeper
    I also lost the pony on my secondary account. I spent gems for the exchange tent and sped a few collections to start crafting it well inside the time limit.

Event expired and pony gone; that really is unfair. This has not been how the event crafts worked in the past; I lost the celestial fairy because I didn't collect the last garden piece before the event expired, and I can accept that, but I still got my crafted garden.

Thank you SW for submitting re this issue on our behalf.
    Last edited by neska04; 09-21-17 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Add

Host(ess)
    Same here.... just 40 min left over and it was within the quest its time....but no pony not in the kingdom and not in my inventory.. ..
    It was such a bummer because it was a lot of time which i send on the pony
    So what now.....no pony for me???

😮

Went to collect my pony and it was gone. Not happy! I had to spend gems to speed things up so I could get it and they took it from me!😠😠😠

New Resident
    Same terrible story with me.
    Spent 38 gems to get enough gold tickets to launch the golden trade in time. This morning, I collected my pony as expected and whoosh, it disappeared. And the booth is now closed.
    That's a shame, S8.
    Please GIVE ME MY PONY BACK.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by myhsplace View Post
    WTH!! finally got 20 tickets to get pony and started crafting it 2hrs and something before event ended and I don't get to collect it!! thats bull, i thought once we crafted something, we could still collect it even after an event ended?? totally irked right now, we better get our darn final trade done before event ended or i am done with this game period!!
    I don't understand.... if you had more than two hours before the event ended, and the pony takes only two hours to craft, you definitely should have been able to get it. This is sounding more and more like a glitch rather than a deliberate act by S8

Was anyone able to craft a goose in the workshop before time was up, and then collect it after the event was over? It sounds like only the prize booth had the glitch rather than the workshop
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LiriTanglethorn View Post
    Okay, I based that on previous events where I collected after the timer. This one I used gems to buy up some bronze tickets and do one last gold trade... and the thing went dead as soon as the timer hit, taking all those gems with it and leaving me with nothing. NOT COOL S8!!!!!!!!
    No worries, you had every reason to believe what you said
    No Gems For Runes!

Farm Supplier
    I only lost a silver or a bronze trade and still I feel *****ed, can't even imagine how bad it is for you guys who lost ponies or mystery trades. I really hope s8 is going to give everyone back the items they lost and a generous compensation for this mess.

The poll does not have my answer so I'll type it manually although I'm sure you you already got an idea from my last even.

To start I had a lot of fun. I thought the same collections to level would bore me but they didn't. I was unlucky with gold but I kept telling myself we still have a week, 6 days, 5 days. 4 days left I started to worry. I was level 10 and the game took over 25 of the few 125 I had. I realize they had to have taken at another point and I just missed it. The night of two days i made a choice to use gems. Since I stopped buying them with the game always stealing them, the 70 something or whatever it was worked fine on my plan. Needing 5 more I simply would collect every hour and spend four so I could finish that night and do mysteries the next days. At this point let's say the event was no longer fun but 6-9 taps on that carousel for 11-12 days, and really wanting the pony, you could say I was invested in what was no longer a game but choice, so at this point I would switch my answer from enjoying to couting down until it's over.

Then what I'm sorry I don't believe is coincidence as I basically figured out the beginning of the gsme to avoid traps and only click out of ads and play NOTHING until loading screen finishes, just like Magic, 10 minutes after sharing my plan, without touching my phone so it was IMPOSSIBLE for me to have bought something, I get the message I lost 50 more gems fof buying 30 energy. I never knew I had telepathic abilities. So yeah st this point we can go from the gsme belng a chore to being outright furious. But after all this my very last round and use of gems (yep first time ever I'm actually at ZERO) but I didn't care because I got my pony. I didn't care I missed the mystery boxes, I guess I'm an exception as the baron treated me well this week with two dailies incthrctemd. I'm fine. I have a goose, level 10 and now a pony. Or so I thought.

I have been playing this game for many many years and always told everyone it's my favorite. First three years I played I probably put $100 of my own money in, because it was something I enjoyed, and rather than splitting Gift cards they all went here. When I was back in the hospital my family knew that this game kept my spirits up. In 3 years between that, gifts, and cards earned on sites to watch movies (they are not what they used to be) but with all that in 3,years I probably made another $400 for gems. I was set and happy. Then in addition to taking gems things like bait and switch and other wrong moves took place. I know my money means nothing to the company, but it means something to me which is why I play free now.

But side fracked. To the event, I already wrote about it but my pony collected after the event, that same PONY I went crazy for vanished when placed on the board. So as of now you can say I don't even have the strength to be mad. I came into the fame april/may after love shack so it's been a long time. I hope the mods can fix this mess or it may be the straw that broke this camel' back. I lost the joy and have found other games I like enjoy and that are fair. Not sure yet what is going on, it's a waiting game For now. And at this point I just feel disgusted. I hope you can make the ending of this event a little better in two ways. First would be great to get my pony, second to get stolen gems.

That's my story and I hope it's fixed. There is no slander or falsehood written so if should not be deleted. A big thank you go to the mods again and hoping you can resolve this, otherwise I have no problem sharing anywhere I can. Wishing for all of us who lost last collection get it back. That's my opinion over 2 weeks. Let's see how it ends.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I don't understand.... if you had more than two hours before the event ended, and the pony takes only two hours to craft, you definitely should have been able to get it. This is sounding more and more like a glitch rather than a deliberate act by S8

Was anyone able to craft a goose in the workshop before time was up, and then collect it after the event was over? It sounds like only the prize booth had the glitch rather than the workshop
    Yes, I think (hope) this is a basic software programming mistake (bug) by S8, caused by how much they obviously re-use code and don't do proper testing of updates.

I am guessing they did not allow for/test the ability to collect crafts from a building that can no longer be used for any new crafts. Whereas it works when the building still has other crafts available.

I will be very interested to hear their response.