View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 105 of 111 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1109

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I wish the poll had asked how many got the pony. I know a lot of you are upset that you were crafting the pony and when the event was over the pony disappeared. I do hope S8 will fix that. But I didn't even get enough gold tickets to craft the pony. So there are two things about the pony. The lost ponies that were being crafted and some terribly low drops of gold tickets so we could even try to craft the pony. It would be interesting to know how many did get the pony and how many didn't (for whatever reason).
    I was five tickets short of the pony. I didn't use any for the mystery trades because I was having such a low drop rate of them to begin with, so I didn't get any prizes except for bronze and silver.

I have a feeling the Baron was involved in planning this event as the others are usually a bit more generous. Dang Baron.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I don't understand.... if you had more than two hours before the event ended, and the pony takes only two hours to craft, you definitely should have been able to get it. This is sounding more and more like a glitch rather than a deliberate act by S8

Was anyone able to craft a goose in the workshop before time was up, and then collect it after the event was over? It sounds like only the prize booth had the glitch rather than the workshop
    ?? my pony said 4 hours to craft not 2.

Quote Originally Posted by myhsplace View Post
    ?? my pony said 4 hours to craft not 2.
    yeah it was definitely 4 hours!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll report the lost last trades.... that's never happened before...
    Thanks, SW. Totally frustrating since they took the gems to speed up and then nothing!

Hi all, our team is looking at these reported issues with the Prize Booth. We apologize for any inconvenience!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hottrthanhott View Post
    Thanks so much for the reply. I just saw it but did decide not to spend gems after reading all the disappointed comments from players. I figured if they were dissatisfied playing so many days, I wouldn't be any happier with just 2 days left.

Congrats to those that finished though!
    Good decision!

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Hi all, our team is looking at these reported issues with the Prize Booth. We apologize for any inconvenience!
    Thank you, Meowmeowbeans. Though I'm not affected (lousy drops), a lot of players feel *****ed out of their gems/money. If you don't correct this, I guess this is going to cost you a lot of money and goodwill. A lot of players won't be so eager to spend their cash/gems on this game or may be even quit for good.

I for one have always been very careful with spending gems and I didn't think this event was worth any. Fair enough, I might have thought differently if I had gotten an ali or two...
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Farm Supplier

Jelly!

Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    I'm just waiting on the pink alpaca, sigh. I didn't do too bad in the prize department, couple of ali's, dogs and a dragon but the rest of the prizes were literally useless. And I had a lot of useless drops. Seriously, until S8 fixes the randomness of drops, I can't see players being happy at the end of events unless they fall into the seriously lucky category of players and even then it's doubtful. I've been in the lucky category in previous events and it didn't feel good since it's near impossible to enjoy good fortune when the majority hasn't been blessed with the same good fortune.

Anyway, this event was a total bust imo.
    Hey I'm completely jelly of your alis from this event!! I got 4 dogs. Wanna trade?

Farm Supplier
    I’m happy with the trade items, sure I got a few things over again, but I also got quite a few gems, an expansion ticket, and an ALICORN!!! So I’m happy.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    I agree that a building bought by gems should give something but i am more upset, angry even, that i spent gems to make my final golden ticket. Them crafted pfefferknott and when i placed it, it dissapeared. I want it back. I paid for it! I rather would like to see S8 gives us back the ponys. Where can i make an official complaint?

Rhino Keeper
    Well I must of gotten the alicorn from my last mystery trade which sped up with gems to make sure nothing happened when I collected it got milk only but however I just went into my storage and in decoration tab there was a alicorn must of came by my last mystery trade and did not come up on the screen so I was happy I found one in storage I am suggest that others check their storage because maybe they are hiding as mine was