View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 41 of 111 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Executive Chef
    I'm kinda expecting that we will have a disappearing goose debacle for those who got the goose.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'm kinda expecting that we will have a disappearing goose debacle for those who got the goose.
    How are they going to determine who gemmed the goose and who got it with collected feathers? They can't know. I'm so tired of them messing things up.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Have they at least made a statement on the forum respectfully telling their customers what has happened & why they have done this? not just changed it on the quiet? my fone is taking forever to load the forums atm.

Maybe it was a loop-hole type mistake they made & we took advantage of it. Maybe it wasn't planned this way. But surely they can imagine the PR disaster & loss of good will by changing it. Especially when i'm not sure many people have been that impressed with this quest, cud we do the lawyer one again instead that was brilliant.

Surely just letting it go wouldn't loose them that many in gems sells? Especially if you compare with Disgruntled players def spending less gems possibly for a couple of weeks of quests till they get confidence back in this game we all love. i truly hope they re-instate it for people & don't try the here have an alpaca at the end of the quest as a 'present' route.

good luck

xxx

apple

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yep...Binky, was just thinking of the wedding Ali debacle but I know there were a few others.

You guys are something else! You can't just pull that away now that you realized you made a mistake! Some birthday celebration. It's like you took the present away after giving it to the Birthday kid. You just don't do that!!'
    Do you remember when they introduced purple Alicorns in MRC ? They gave a full energy refill daily .... until they switched to 4,5 energies.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad the upgrades for the carousel isn't that steep, but the amount of goose drops in my kingdom do seem to be a lot less than others.

Also, is it just me, or am I the only one who hasn't, since the event started, collected anything else other than bronze tickets? I've got nothing but bronze with nothing else in sight. Its a bit of a bummer but overall the quest isn't bad at all. It seems doable.

What happens to the carousel and the booth after the event? Will the booth just remain a useless thing to toss into our inventories and the carousel just drop a few coins? Any speculations on it?

Farm Supplier
    This time people who started first took an advantage on getting the goose. The previous event, thanks to the complaints of the first players, those who waited got drop improvement, but it was useless for the first players because time was up for them by then.

What should be modified are some useless rewards that consume silver and golden tickets, or at least a bit improved, in my opinion. Getting a beast milk from a mystery trade is kinda discouraging.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Me too ! I even wanted to suggest that someone should make a "private unofficial " forum where all those glitches can be discussed without fear and far away from indiscreet eyes lol

But I though it will be too excessive ...

Rhino Keeper
    Even "Got our Goose" quest that Ivy gives... you know?

The gems went up I think on the feathers. I do not remember it being 70+

I am at 25/30 and it will require 70 gems if I want them last 5 by way of gems.

I almost snorted water out my nose while taking a drink and checking my progress!

I'd swear it was 25 gems from the start.

This sucks. This is what having seizures today does, I miss out on the 25 gem goose bleh. I am used to the seizures so I'm more upset over the goose because clearly on labor day weekend someone's working or saw the posts and went in or remoted in to "fix" it. Could at least hike their socks up and say something to us about it :/ Sneaky sneaky.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Farm Supplier
    S8 just doesn't seem to get it, nor do they listen to us either...

They haven't figured out that random drops upset everyone that plays since it is so unfair for most instead of being even for everyone!
    They constantly change things (many times for the worse) during an event - such as this 'fix' of the 25 gem goose
    And don't get me started on the purple alicorn!!!!

I am playing this event, but you'll never see me spend another penny on buying gems or other sale items again (oh, and let's not forget that S8 still continues to ignore our requests for a confirmation note when 'accidentally' using gems!).

S8 has burned every bridge with me, and this event continues to prove that they simply don't really care about the people playing - it's all about the bottom line... which as long-time players leave or get discouraged like me, I've got imagine that their income also suffers as a result.

I AM glad that some of you are getting fortunate rates of drops or were able to get the goose before S8 changed that mid-event (which again, is TOTALLY unfair to everyone else)... but I have not had a pleasant experience with this game in a very long time - but there are quite a few friends I still chat with online, who for the most part, only chat with others and don't play any more... and I'm pretty much in that same boat. I'll go through my energy to do stuff, but then I'm chatting with my neighbors for the next 20-30 minutes.

Anyway, my prayers for those in Florida as Irma pounds the entire state. (btw, has anyone noticed that not a single post anywhere has made any mention of either Harvey or Irma from S8? I think that's a clear indication of the mentality of those who run this company and how sad it is that they don't seem to want to offer any comments about the tens of millions of people being effected... truly sad).
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-11-17 at 05:21 AM. Reason: removed language

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    Even "Got our Goose" quest that Ivy gives... you know?

The gems went up I think on the feathers. I do not remember it being 70+

I am at 25/30 and it will require 70 gems if I want them last 5 by way of gems.

I almost snorted water out my nose while taking a drink and checking my progress!

I'd swear it was 25 gems from the start.

This sucks. This is what having seizures today does, I miss out on the 25 gem goose bleh. I am used to the seizures so I'm more upset over the goose because clearly on labor day weekend someone's working or saw the posts and went in or remoted in to "fix" it. Could at least hike their socks up and say something to us about it :/ Sneaky sneaky.
    No, it was 25 gems to tame the goose. For feather I guess it must be between 10-15 gems for one. I had 250 gems at one point.