View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 74 of 111 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats to everyone who have received an ali, especially those for which it is their first. It can make the difference in time limited energy-intensive events

I have yet to get one as a drop, but I do have some bought with gems over the years. Wish I had a love shack, then I could buy them at discount

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Hmmmm.S8 must really like these geese. They're sure not being very generous with them. Is there something so special about the geese? I haven't seen anything yet to make me think that there is.
    I don't know but they made a major mistake for themselves in taking back the 25-gem skip. I'm only a couple of feathers from crafting one without having spent a single gem. Many will be doing the same I'm sure. They've probably lost hundreds of gems, not to mention those who would have bought gems in order to skip and have the goose.

It's not like they have an actual hard inventory of physical geese or figurines to supply.... it's a matter of pixels.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    gues s8 learned from the events before
    It's quite the opposite - another event bug.
    It can't be intentional because it's just wrong and unacceptable to lead players to waste resources and time making them believe they're going to craft something.

SprirtWind, could you please report this bug. Crafted goose got stuck in the workshop.

Host(ess)
    Is the consensus still that it's worth going after the pony vs. doing mystery trades? Has anyone gotten gold items from it? I'm a few golden tickets away from getting one, (or doing several mystery trades instead). I already have a goose so I already have another source for bronze tickets. I would really like an alicorn, but after a few mystery trades early on getting me a milk or toadstool items I am worried about taking the gamble.

Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    It's quite the opposite - another event bug.
    lol, i forgot *sarcasm*
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    It can't be intentional because it's just wrong and unacceptable to lead players to waste resources and time making them believe they're going to craft something.
    SprirtWind, could you please report this bug. Crafted goose got stuck in the workshop.
    what i have learned, dont craft more as other players reported as the "Max".
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 09-16-17 at 11:15 AM.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Quote Originally Posted by fhyffddh View Post
    Is the consensus still that it's worth going after the pony vs. doing mystery trades? Has anyone gotten gold items from it?
    yes a few, but dont count them.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

New Resident
    I hate to be another nay sayer but this game was sort of my guilty pleasure. I, like many of my South Florida neighbors, have been dealing with a week of no power and clean up from Hurricane Irma. I finally had a chance for some brain numbing game time and I open castle story to what once again seems at first to be a cute themed addition with a bday party for his stinginess. I'd gladly spend gems to catch up but this event is all over the place. I turned 5 of my employees on to castle story a year ago. It started out as a fun water cooler conversation piece, but they have all since quit. Same complaint as so many on this blog. I'm sure I'm waisting my breath, but as I tell my employees u have to show up. Those who show up get heard. So here I am....I'm showing up. My advise: act like this game matters and put some thought into its future. EXPAND, EXPAND, EXPAND! New characters that stay on the main board, move around the kingdom, and fit the storyline. New adventures with lands and characters that TIE into on another. Last bit of advice, ur never going to please everyone, but u really need to listen to what the majority is saying. The creators of clash of clans have a newer game out. U will lose a lot of money when ur castle story players start getting turned onto games that have a purpose and a storyline. i've invested time and money into this game so I hate the thought of walking away, but it's just not fun anymore. its time to, as they say, cut bait. Especially when S8 has heard the same thing over and over, yet keeps making the same mistakes. Go back to the basics that made this a fun entertaining game. Call team lava and higher their software architect. They had it right.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fhyffddh View Post
    Is the consensus still that it's worth going after the pony vs. doing mystery trades? Has anyone gotten gold items from it? I'm a few golden tickets away from getting one, (or doing several mystery trades instead). I already have a goose so I already have another source for bronze tickets. I would really like an alicorn, but after a few mystery trades early on getting me a milk or toadstool items I am worried about taking the gamble.
    I just got now a silver ticket from the pony. No gold yet

From mystery trade (not so many) I got 3 thrones, and that cute funny brown dog. I want the second one now !!!

Executive Chef
    Apparently my mystery trade "drop du jour" is the mossy block. Sigh. I am maxed on everything needed to make those and have about 40 made. With no desire to have more and no desire to upgrade any of my toadstool buildings or create more.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    what i have learned, dont craft more as other players reported as the "Max".
    I still hope that this bug will be fixed soon especially because this is obviously the result of getting the first goose by skipping with gems. Players should never be punished for spending gems.