View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 67 of 111 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Can we add silver sources to p1? Mine, deep mine, all choppable rocks, forge (from iron)... what else? I'm good on ink, wool, and blue stone, right now my blockers are cabbages and silver.
    done!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    Same happens with the ugly goose.
    My ugly goose craft is still available after crafting one (I did not gem skip)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I can craft a 2nd goose too, and I got mine by the gem skip!

Executive Chef
    Dear S8,
    It's been a while since I thought this but you have really struck out on this one. The events were heading towards great again and the last few have been pretty lackluster. The monster hunt was good. The mushroom update had potential but really seems to have no connection to the rest of the game as a whole. I need an entire section in my kingdom to make that update fit and we just don't have the space. The purple dragon is a joke. Anyway. Back to this event. As for the mystery trade. I am not sure if you have noticed, but most of us (especially the upper level players) already have all of the skunkupeas and fangpups that we will ever want. Therefore, the milk (which seems to have a 95% drop rate) is a useless prize. Also, not sure you have noticed but there is only one Baron. Hence, my kingdom only needs one throne for his booty to sit on. If the throne dropped 2000+ coins that I still need for the mermaid update, you could have made me happy with multiple thrones on my board. There were sooooo many cool prizes that you could have had drop from the mystery trade that would have enticed players to spend gems and money on this. And you could make it continue after the event to encourage more players to finish with the chance that some point down the line they could get an Alicorn or two. I, and I don't think I am alone here, will NOT be spending gems or real money on this event because of the seriously lackluster prizes and the seemingly extremely low rate of a chance to get an alicorn. Apparently the baron is even stingy on his birthday.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Can we add silver sources to p1? Mine, deep mine, all choppable rocks, forge (from iron)... what else? I'm good on ink, wool, and blue stone, right now my blockers are cabbages and silver.
    You can also craft silver in Magic Forge. 10 irons for 1 silver, in 1 hour.
    Its a slow way, but few extra silver in the end of the day can allow you start a craft.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The limit on goose is 2, no matter if the first one is gem purchased or crafted.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Okay, that's hilarious but more importantly I feel really old since I didn't need Google to understand that one.

Hang in there with the prizes; it gets a bit disheartening getting petty drops all day but when you least expect it they will throw a great one your way. It's how they keep us hooked and coming back for more after all!
    Thank you all to make me feel young !!!

I got my pony last night. Boy, he is soooo cute ! Too bad his limit is 1

I made 3 mystery trades so far: 1 throne, 1 permit expansion (and some milk I guess), and now a mossy block ugh

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pongkay View Post
    I like this event but the mystery gift box drops lousy presents. Needing so many tickets to trade for one mystery box, we should at least be assured of getting something nice but not in my case. I did several mystery trade & I got.......milk, milk, & more milk.

S8, please stop giving out milk! I can't take it anymore!
    My drops have been, 2 energy; 2nd drop=mossy block....such Lame gifts...after waiting an hr, and, gathering the tickets for the gift. My luck is bad!

Rhino Keeper
    I kinda think this event is great fun... as all have been lately.

The booths are nice looking. The carousel likewise, although slowly spinning animation would have made perfect. I lost out on the goose opportunity, but I'm happy for those who got it.

I think the value of prizes should be more even. Mushroom beam/block/monster milk/ energy/ single gem don't belong. I finally won both cute dogs (and a few 250 coin Baron thrones, haha). One of my friends got his first original 40 energy alicorn. I will keep trying for one until time's up. And the goose.

I like the pony. Hope it makes another appearance 'in the nude'
    Last edited by tvangstanke; 09-15-17 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Typos

Rhino Keeper
    I'm enjoying the event; reached level 10 on my main account, with the help of a couple of 15min energy buys at the start, and collecting tickets for the pony. Missed the goose loophole, but will craft 1 if I get the chance. The premise is cute - didn't quite reach the heights of inspired lunacy as the Brownie event, but entertaining none the less. Thanks to the creative folk at S8.

Secondary account is waiting on wool to get beyond level 7; with 6 days to go I'll see if it makes it.