View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 69 of 111 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Executive Chef
    I sort of wish we could get option to trade tickets in opposite direction too in the ticket booth. So we could use Gold/ Silver tickets to downgrade them to 2 silver or 3 bronze tickets. That way it would give a way to even the very random number of tickets. Currently getting tons of silver ones and not enough bronze ones.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    I'm also quite conflicted, trying to decide how to use my tickets. I did a couple of mystery boxes and got basically nothing, so I thought I would go for the horse. I have enough for one horse, or 11 mystery boxes (I have 81 bronze, 23 silver and 15 gold), and just enough time to do all the trades if I want to go with the horse. But one horse for all that work? Will I have a better chance if I do the mystery 11 times? I will be pretty annoyed if I get 11 milk.
    I did the horse. Took 20 gold - but it can drop tickets and golden items. Still have like 6 days to focus ONLY on the mystery boxes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I did the horse. Took 20 gold - but it can drop tickets and golden items. Still have like 6 days to focus ONLY on the mystery boxes.
    Thanks. Good advice. I'll start trading for gold tickets, and should have a horse in a few hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    The limit on goose is 2, no matter if the first one is gem purchased or crafted.
    Has anyone tried crafting the third goose before collecting the second one?

Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    Me too! I didn't know that CS and I had birthdays obviously the same month.

Happy birthday to you!
    and my birthday is tomorrow! Seems we're collecting Virgos

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I sort of wish we could get option to trade tickets in opposite direction too in the ticket booth. So we could use Gold/ Silver tickets to downgrade them to 2 silver or 3 bronze tickets. That way it would give a way to even the very random number of tickets. Currently getting tons of silver ones and not enough bronze ones.
    Not for the first time, I wish we had a market like we do in my other games, where we can sell our surplus to each other. I have 5 times as many bronze as silver, and 3 times as many silver than gold. I've been doing bronze trades just to keep from losing them to black flags. (I refuse to buy the ticket booth since it's 2x2 and will be useless in a few days).

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Thanks..... guess there will be a mad rush in the last few hours to use up tickets and get boxes lol

ETA: Do we have an exact end time? I can't find it on the first page
    If it follows all the other events, it will end at 5pm PST

[QUOTE=SpiritWind00;1449766]Items to add to the Inventory Guide:

Pfefferknot Pony limit of 1
    Info: Pet it to see what it found for you.
    Crafted: Mystery Box trade in the Prize Booth

Has anyone gotten the pony from a mystery box? I thought it only came from gold trade.

Finally got my carousel to level 10. The only gems I spent were to buy that ticket booth, which I massively regret.

Now I can focus on this ugly horse and uglier goose. 😂

Nightclub Owner
    [QUOTE=LiriTanglethorn;1451806]
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Items to add to the Inventory Guide:

Pfefferknot Pony limit of 1
    Info: Pet it to see what it found for you.
    Crafted: Mystery Box trade in the Prize Booth

Has anyone gotten the pony from a mystery box? I thought it only came from gold trade.

Think this is a bit of a typo, I think it's meant to say it's crafted by the Golden Prize trade in the Prize Booth.