View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 111 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Sadly 'a possibility' means it usually doesn't. My carousel has been on level 3 since first thing this morning , my very first collection on day one dropped two bronze tokens, since then I've had one single bronze token every time. And one goose. If you want people to stay engaged with this, the odds need to improve bit.
    ICAM! The random chance of a spawn after waiting 2 long hours is just ridiculous. And then 90% of the time that ugly goose just drops 1 feather????
    S8! You need to shorten the Carousel collection time or, at the very least, make goose a guaranteed spawn! 5 feathers for 1 single hat (20 feathers to just get to L7 & there's 3 more levels to go). How will this even be possible?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchIsles2 View Post
    I have 1 toadstool farmhouse and it doesn't drop anymore gold cabbages than my original about 1 per 4 collections, and although we can collect every 10 minutes I do not have the energy to do that al the time but also not the time, It is not very realistic to collect every 10 minutes, every our hour or 2 would be more realistic, but it seems to me that this game is made for the ones playing every waking minute.
    Yes, same for me. My T-farmhouse isn't that much better than the normal ones. Planting cabbages now.

For me though I think the issues is going to be the feathers - if they only come from the carousel and aren't a guaranteed drop I doubt I'll get very far with this birthday party celebration. Maybe rates will be better at level 4 or 5? Agree with meme1098's post above! Listen up S8!

Nightclub Owner
    I've been getting goose spawns when doing the Silver Trade in the Prize Booth. Downside is that the Silver Trade is giving me the same returns as the Bronze Trade only with the added chance of a goose spawn, at least this is my experience so far. Think I'll just try and save my tickets to trade them for gold tickets and get that silly pony.

New Resident
    Please, please, please make the goose a guaranteed spawn when collecting from the carousel. Even a 50% spawn rate is better then the 0% I'm getting now. And no, I don't have a monster parked. I slay a monster then check my carousel and nothing. I'm not celebrating.

Oops. I've been annoyed not to see any geese yet, but just realized I had a monnster parked because of all the spawns from my farmhouse collections. At least I have had a chance to check left some more cabbages in the meantime

I purchased the ticket booth, but my game doesn't recognize the purchase. I keep being prompted to purchase it, but the only other one available cost 50 gems! If I sell the one I bought, will I be able to purchase another one with coins?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gfp60 View Post
    I purchased the ticket booth, but my game doesn't recognize the purchase. I keep being prompted to purchase it, but the only other one available cost 50 gems! If I sell the one I bought, will I be able to purchase another one with coins?
    The Ticket Booth costs 50 gems and is an optional purchase. Are you thinking of the Prize Booth?

Quote Originally Posted by gfp60 View Post
    There are two booths. The prize booth which we purchase for coins. There is a separate goal for purchasing the ticket booth for gems.
    Selling the prize booth won't clear the ticket booth goal.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Will these trades be available after event?
    Yes, this is what I want to know. Will tickets continue to drop and trades still be available once the event is done? I'd consider the ticket booth if that's the case.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Sadly 'a possibility' means it usually doesn't. My carousel has been on level 3 since first thing this morning , my very first collection on day one dropped two bronze tokens, since then I've had one single bronze token every time. And one goose. If you want people to stay engaged with this, the odds need to improve bit.
    I've been level 3 for 18 hours and I have yet to get a silver ticket and only get 1 bronze every time, a goose every 3rd or 4th time.

S8: please stop random spawns. This is frustrating. Why should players that have reached the same event level be getting different drops.