View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 62 of 111 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Executive Chef
    Back from dealing with Hurricane Irma. Large palm tree split in half and hit gutter, missing the house by inches. Still have no power, no internet, no hot water, and of course, no AC. Fire department had to cut us a path out of our front door. However, I cannot complain.

We are in a hotel for the second night. I just did a mystery box. I hope I get either of the animals. Maybe I will be lucky.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Back from dealing with Hurricane Irma. Large palm tree split in half and hit gutter, missing the house by inches. Still have no power, no internet, no hot water, and of course, no AC. Fire department had to cut us a path out of our front door. However, I cannot complain.
    Glad you are ok. Hope the rest of my friends in Irma's path are too.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

We are in a hotel for the second night. I just did a mystery box. I hope I get either of the animals. Maybe I will be lucky.
    Yes, I'm glad you and your family are okay too! your positive attitude is truly inspiring. Stay safe...

Executive Chef

Glad you are safe good luck on the trade !
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper

We just got done dealing with Irma too. I'm not sure how far I'll get. We are all safe very little damages. We got power back yesterday. I'm really behind.

Scary. So glad you are safe!

Fashion Designer
    Level 8 carousel, 13 gold tickets (mostly converted from bronze to silver and then bronze and silver to gold). Have only done the very first bronze trade... and only one time. Holding out for that pony!

I have the two hats and shirts needed to level up, but my bottleneck is cabbages. With over seven days left, I will get there... but I don't want to do a bunch of trades and leave myself short tickets in the end!

Drops are better at this level... and the goose has dropped two feathers several times recently. I will even go as far as to say - usually- at level 8.

Good luck everybody! And, remember- the event isn't even at the halfway point yet! We can do this!

Executive Chef
    Just in case it isn't mentioned: After you craft Pfefferknot Pony ( for 20 gold tickets) - the trade closes. You can only have one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pony.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	104.8 KB 
ID:	38281
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-13-17 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Thanks for the info... Added to page 1. :) SW

Executive Chef
    Many, many thanks to all for their kind words. Very happy to hear that others made it through this hurricane with minimal damages and are safe. What a wonderful, compassionate gaming community.
    The mystery box gave me the baron's throne and a toadstool beam. I am very happy with the throne. Now I will try another trade. Good luck to all.

Executive Chef
    hi all, has anyone noticed that CS hangs frequently lately? ★