View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 83 of 111 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    It would be nice if we all at least get 1 Alicorn. And please increase gold tickets S8, I have only received 7 now in total(level 8 now almost 9), while some have collected enough gold tickets at 7 days and still A week left for them to do plenty of mystery boxes.
    A week? I thought it was 3 days.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    Thud.Just fainted....A baby Ali just came to my lands from the Mystery Trade!!
    Can.Not.Believe.IT!!
    So it IS possible!Good Luck to everyone!
    L
    Congrats!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LiriTanglethorn View Post
    A week? I thought it was 3 days.
    There are only 3 days left now. I think what marymhjm meant was that some people had enough gold tickets 7 days into the event that they could finish the goals and use the remaining week to do mystery trades only but there are others who have yet to get enough gold tickets to even finish the goals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    There are only 3 days left now. I think what marymhjm meant was that some people had enough gold tickets 7 days into the event that they could finish the goals and use the remaining week to do mystery trades only but there are others who have yet to get enough gold tickets to even finish the goals.
    I am 20 cabbages and 3 wool from level 10, 2 geese and do not have enough gold tickets to make the pony. I'm trying to figure out how long to hold out before just crafting mystery boxes (not sure why, my S8 luck is of the unlucky variety so I'm sure only milk will be awarded and I'm not doing the mini animals...)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes thanks that's what I meant

Fashion Designer
    Count me as one with few golden tickets, I have 7. I just fully upgraded the carousel to level 10 today so hopefully that will help. But I got it done 3 days before the event ends so clearly I've been playing and collecting often but only have 7.

Ive noticed that I'm still getting golden cabbages. Is there still a use for them once the carousel is level 10?

how is everyone getting the allicorn? Is it coming from one of the trades in the prize booth? Is it any trade or just the bottom one that takes 1 hour?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post
    Count me as one with few golden tickets, I have 7. I just fully upgraded the carousel to level 10 today so hopefully that will help. But I got it done 3 days before the event ends so clearly I've been playing and collecting often but only have 7.

Ive noticed that I'm still getting golden cabbages. Is there still a use for them once the carousel is level 10?

how is everyone getting the allicorn? Is it coming from one of the trades in the prize booth? Is it any trade or just the bottom one that takes 1 hour?
    The golden cabbages serve no purpose after completing the carousel upgrades. The Alicorn is a possible prize in the Mystery Trade from the prize booth, there is a full list of available prizes on the first page.

Hi - I saved up and got a goose thinking it would drop feathers. I'm really bummed because no feathers have dropped. Is it suppose to drop feathers? If not, why would you get one? Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Keegansmeegan View Post
    Hi - I saved up and got a goose thinking it would drop feathers. I'm really bummed because no feathers have dropped. Is it suppose to drop feathers? If not, why would you get one? Thank you!
    It doesn't drop feathers. It drops tickets. I have only gotten bronze ones so far but that's good for me because bronze has been my hardest ones to come by

Fashion Designer
    Thanks, I'll stop wasting energy collecting golden cabbages.

just collected from the mystery trade and got 2 baron thrones (unless I had one from before and didn't know it) plus a tea cup poodle, plus a dragon. All from one collection.

I got a tea cup poodle the first time I did a mystery trade so now have 2.