View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 111 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I would save feathers to level up the carousel as higher levels give better chance of gold and silver tickets.

TIP: For side goal of get your goose, there's an option of skipping with only 25 gems for taming the goose. Skip this and the ugly goose will be in your inventory. Don't bother with the rest if this side goal nor worry about collecting 30 feather, rope, cabbages etc...

I did this on Thurs and the goose was in my inventory, hope S8 didn't change the requirements. 25 gems is a good deal for the goose as no crafting and materials were required.
    Thank you it was so worth the 25 gems then waiting for 30 feathers

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vikakorotyshka View Post
    Hello, im new on forum. Im level 37 and i wanted to ask you guys, so there are some quests where we Have to spend money?
    See my case, I have zero sheep because it costs gems. I bought one alpaca , i want to buy more but im short on coins. Probably at my level the coins is always needed for something. So I guess with 1-2 alpacas and stables I won't get a lot wool and besides im so short on red petals. Because the red flower costs gems... besides we ll need more than a hundred golden cabbages that are not dropping good....
    So my question is - should I give up? I don't want to wast resources and not finish it in the end.
    I really loved the hauting, but this quest is just way more difficult. And the funny thing is that it's timed! It seems impossible...Especially for players like me... who don't spend money right? Or it's more designed to people with higher levels.
    I am a level 31 and do not buy gems with real money, but I have 4 sheep now from adventures/ watching ads. Also if you are level 37 should you not have received a free white alpaca from s8 a few events ago?( look in your inventory).I bought 1 red flower bush for 30 gems which I saved from watching ads and adventures and it is worth it ,very soon I was maxed on red petals, but I also have 4 scorched bushes from a few events ago and those give red petals too about 50% of the time, maybe you have these too somewhere or in your inventory?

I haven't finished any events lately and that is very frustrating, but I do try to get out of the event what ever I can get, like the ye olde bar n grille which give bread most of the time or grits. Also I keep my coins above 500000 coins and gradualy buy the buildings I need/want. Just yesterday I finally could place the tinker camp which helps crafting more. So yes it takes a lot of patience and sometimes frustration but just try to get out of this event whatever you can, we have still 12 days and very often a lot becomes clearer later on. Just because we can't finish the event and do not get the main prize doesn't mean you can't get other good prizes too( tbh, I have some prizes I like better than the main prize like the onyx boar)
    Last edited by maryamhjm; 09-09-17 at 04:00 AM.

The goose reminds me of the rooster in Moana. (I happen to be watching it now!)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I would save feathers to level up the carousel as higher levels give better chance of gold and silver tickets.

TIP: For side goal of get your goose, there's an option of skipping with only 25 gems for taming the goose. Skip this and the ugly goose will be in your inventory. Don't bother with the rest if this side goal nor worry about collecting 30 feather, rope, cabbages etc...

I did this on Thurs and the goose was in my inventory, hope S8 didn't change the requirements. 25 gems is a good deal for the goose as no crafting and materials were required.
    This is now not possible as we need to gather 30 feathers before use 25 gem to skip the part on taming the goose. Need over 300 gems to skip the 30 feathers. Pls share if there is way to skip the 30 feathers without gem. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    This is now not possible as we need to gather 30 feathers before use 25 gem to skip the part on taming the goose. Need over 300 gems to skip the 30 feathers. Pls share if there is way to skip the 30 feathers without gem. Thanks.
    The goal is still there to collect the 30 feathers, but you can get the goose by skipping it with the 25 gems. The goose will be in your inventory.
    ⚔ Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society! #44⚔ aka: Nelson

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robino23 View Post
    The goal is still there to collect the 30 feathers, but you can get the goose by skipping it with the 25 gems. The goose will be in your inventory.
    What would be the advantage of skipping taming the goose with 25 gems? It doesn't give feathers right which is the main frustration at the moment. Any other advantages of having it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    What would be the advantage of skipping taming the goose with 25 gems? It doesn't give feathers right which is the main frustration at the moment. Any other advantages of having it?
    You can get the goose without crafted it by using 30 feathers. And that goose will drop tickets.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    You can get the goose without crafted it by using 30 feathers. And that goose will drop tickets.
    Are you sure it drops tickets because it only shows drops of eggs, roast chicken, gold egg and fertilizer see first page.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Are you sure it drops tickets because it only shows drops of eggs, roast chicken, gold egg and fertilizer see first page.
    OMG. Thank you so much to remind me before I spend my gems on it. Yes. It doesnt drop tickets which make it less desirable. Golden egg I'm sure are really really super rare drop.

Farm Supplier
    So the goose only spawns from the carsousel? I just need to be sure. I just tapped with no monsters on the board. I'm done with this event. Maybe sometimes I get a goose that will drop ONE feather. What a way to celebrate your anniversary.