View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 56 of 111 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Update on the Tickets and Trades: They are part of the event only and will not remain post event. You can Trade tickets during the Baron's Birthday Event only.
    Thank you very much
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Farm Supplier
    I am at level 8 and my ticket drop rates have considerably improved. While I did have one drop of one bronze, most of my drops were in larger multiples with combos of bronze, silver and gold.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Update on the Tickets and Trades: They are part of the event only and will not remain post event. You can Trade tickets during the Baron's Birthday Event only.
    @&$!! I thought that hoping for something that could be a long term goal in the game was too good to be true. I had figured on eventually getting the horse and trading tickets to earn mystery trades in regular time after the event ended. Spending real money on things is now out for me. Storm8 your goose is cooked. (Going to use all gold on mystery boxes now).
    Not directed at pika or stormwind, as you both try to keep us informed of company decisions on events.

Rhino Keeper
    My first drop from the Shih Tzu was silver and a few coins. I was hoping it might also drop tickets during the event.

It is disappointing that the Prize Booth and Ticket Booth will just go into storage after the event. I was hoping they might continue to have a purpose. But at least the level 10 Carousel will drop 1,500 coins (from what has been reported - I'm still on level 8). I hope they don't downgrade it.

Executive Chef
    Aargh! Why did I do that? Just did silver trade and got skunkupea milk. Booby prize. The Baron's party is a scam. Either that or he needs an event planner to throw a real party. This ones a dud. Lol.

Farm Supplier
    Just FYI Spiritwind is a player like us - not an employee of S8. She helps us out out of her own good will.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Aargh! Why did I do that? Just did silver trade and got skunkupea milk. Booby prize. The Baron's party is a scam. Either that or he needs an event planner to throw a real party. This ones a dud. Lol.
    Haha I got skunkupea milk when I did a mystery trade. Not a good drop. I felt as if I'd been conned by the greedy elves. This will be the only one of these that I do.

Rhino Keeper
    For mystery trade drops:

Although I've mostly just gotten baby animal milk, I have gotten 1 purple gem one time and an expansion permit another time.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i think we're still waiting a response to this. This may change my mind on purchasing the exchange booth.

Additional thought- like someone posted way back a 1x1 building would be better. IMO. I have so little space.
    Do they ever change the footprint after the fact? The giant traveling bird takes up so much room behind him, that could easily hide some unwanted grass or some spare stones

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Do they ever change the footprint after the fact? The giant traveling bird takes up so much room behind him, that could easily hide some unwanted grass or some spare stones
    They changed the footprint of the flygers to 2x1 rather than 2x2, which was really helpful!!