View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 66 of 111 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    So if i get this right, you can get a Dragon or Alicorn from a Mystery Box trade?

"Other drops from the Mystery Box trade: Alicorn, Dragon, " copied from first page

I gotten the 2 types of dogs
    Yes, they are rare drops from the box.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    I personally chose to go for the pony. Not for its drops, I am max on gold nuggets, and the rest, but just to have a new cute animal with a nice haircut.
    But ... I bought the Ticket booth, and now I only need one more gold to craft the pony. So, from now on, for the last 7 days I will just do the mystery trade ...
    And seeing the randomness of the prizes, I didn't want to risk to end up only with 10 thrones and no alicorn, or another cool prizes, and without the pony too.

So, depends on how much you want that pony on your board, if you have TickeT Booth, and if you usually are lucky on CS lol

If I remember good, I bought my alicorn for the last black Friday for 360 gems ...
    i went for the pony first too, but i always have to collect the most work intensive thing first then it's like major hurdle over & rest seem easier. He dropped a silver token earlier.

thou i am a bit horsed out the quests so often end up with a horse. i got a throne today & i'm sure i won't get the dogs or a better prize but the throne & pony were unique to the quest i have them so im happy enuf & im getting very few tokens really the last day or so, up till then was ok.

my mother saw a photo of the pony & asked me if it was Bay City Rollers (think that's right??) scheme. i googled them & tbh she has a point.

Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    i went for the pony first too, but i always have to collect the most work intensive thing first then it's like major hurdle over & rest seem easier. He dropped a silver token earlier.

thou i am a bit horsed out the quests so often end up with a horse. i got a throne today & i'm sure i won't get the dogs or a better prize but the throne & pony were unique to the quest i have them so im happy enuf & im getting very few tokens really the last day or so, up till then was ok.

my mother saw a photo of the pony & asked me if it was Bay City Rollers (think that's right??) scheme. i googled them & tbh she has a point.
    With a whole week to go, I don't think you need to be down on the prizes and say you'll never get a dog or a better prize. There's the same amount of time left that's just passed, and you gathered enough to get the pony at that time with worse drop rates.

I am crying laughing. I'm just old enough to know what she means. Seriously, dying. Made my day!
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Nightclub Owner

Okay, that's hilarious but more importantly I feel really old since I didn't need Google to understand that one.

Hang in there with the prizes; it gets a bit disheartening getting petty drops all day but when you least expect it they will throw a great one your way. It's how they keep us hooked and coming back for more after all!

Farm Supplier
    Have yet to receive one gold ticket from carousel. Two mystery prizes were something like some kind of block or beam.

Quote Originally Posted by fesxdgdgsgfb View Post
    Have yet to receive one gold ticket from carousel. Two mystery prizes were something like some kind of block or beam.
    I'm with you on the mystery prizes. Mine have been useless. I'm waiting to be stunned and astonished and thrilled by the next one!
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by karak71 View Post
    I am crying laughing. I'm just old enough to know what she means. Seriously, dying. Made my day!
    I-I-I-I I just can't wait
    I-I-I-I got a date....
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Okay, that's hilarious but more importantly I feel really old since I didn't need Google to understand that one.

Hang in there with the prizes; it gets a bit disheartening getting petty drops all day but when you least expect it they will throw a great one your way. It's how they keep us hooked and coming back for more after all!
    Thanks Anniras et al for the 'keep at it' positive vibe messages. Peachytree is right (& us fruits shud stick together) is awhile yet. A day or so ago thou my ticket volumes def def went down. Oddly i'm struggling with getting bronze tickets to do the mystery trade, i have silver coming out of my ears. Mainly i get 1 bronze & 1 silver from the roundabout. That, with goose & ponies help is maybe 2 poss 3 mystery boxes a day & ive gotten milk LOTS a throne or 1 gold nugget.

i am def not feeling the lucky in this event, or the love. Aniras did so well earlier maybe i shud rub her tummy for luck, or is it tickle a tummy? tbh either or might be fun. Cheer me up a bit

Come here Anniras i got my tickling fingers ready. Runs off to chase Anniras around the forum tickling.

txs for the good vibes everyone

xxx

apple

Can we add silver sources to p1? Mine, deep mine, all choppable rocks, forge (from iron)... what else? I'm good on ink, wool, and blue stone, right now my blockers are cabbages and silver.