View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 111 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    ICAM! The random chance of a spawn after waiting 2 long hours is just ridiculous. And then 90% of the time that ugly goose just drops 1 feather????
    S8! You need to shorten the Carousel collection time or, at the very least, make goose a guaranteed spawn! 5 feathers for 1 single hat (20 feathers to just get to L7 & there's 3 more levels to go). How will this even be possible?
    Upgrading the carousel increases the chance to spawn the goose and the Silver Ticket exchange also has a chance to spawn the ugly goose (in addition to getting other items). You can get additional feathers from the Bronze or Silver Ticket exchange and as a reward for completing the Gumptious Geese goal.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tadertottootie View Post
    Apologies if I missed this, but is the only way to get silver or gold tickets through the ticket booth? Any advice on whether or not to spend my hard earned gems on the booth?
    Gold and silver tickets drop from the carousel at upgraded levels. Jury's still out on the booth. I'm not buying it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Full disclosure - I'm sitting at an airport bar. First of all, it's Spiritwind, not Stormwind.

Hope she gets well soon!

Secondly, it's only day 2. Drops always get better the further we progress. Cheers, everyone!

Lordy, Lordy that's a flashback Stormwind is the name of a city in WoW an online game i played for years. Slaps head & falls on my sword in embarrassment. Sorry Sorry Sorry. Sends virtual flowers to Spiritwind.

i agree totally with the, it being only day 2 point, not sure i explained myself well (i'm babysitting) but as i tried to say in my post it is a 2 week quest & so often in the past the forum has been filled with posters worrying at the start & then making it at the end, often only just. Am hoping this will be the same. My quest building is level 3 or 4 & that seems ok to me for day 2 it's very early days & i agree drop rates do change.

i was really just trying to say it just seems that with unlucky/lucky quests people worry more & don't seem to enjoy it as much maybe bcos of the uncertainty & things being out of your own control/destiny? & i don't like seeing the frustration. :-(

You have a safe flight & fun wherever you are going Kitty Katt. Unless ofc your just hanging at the bar for fun ofc, in which case have a malibu & coke on me.

Again Spiritwind apologies i'll go sit in the corner with the dunce hat on & await punishment. You may call me baked alaska or jam roly poly if you like. x x x

apple

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tadertottootie View Post
    Apologies if I missed this, but is the only way to get silver or gold tickets through the ticket booth? Any advice on whether or not to spend my hard earned gems on the booth?
    The Carousel has a chance to drop Bronze, Silver, and Golden Ticket, but you must upgrade to certain levels before the Silver or Golden tickets drop. The further you upgrade the carousel, the better the drops. You trade your tickets in the Prize Booth for a chance for different items. The Ticket Booth offers a way to trade up tickets to a higher rarity.

Rhino Keeper
    While you're on, RealGoblinKing, will tickets continue to drop when the event is over? Or is the event the only time to do trades and get prizes?

Executive Chef
    Realgoblinking, are those trade available after event? Thanks 😊

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    feather drops from the bronze prize trade are random, if any. so not a reliable resource as haven't seen any yet. collections so far have been wool, gold cabbage, red petals, blue stone, red ink.. NO feathers.
    we need a reliable resource of feather collections.. not random.
    random collections are not enough to accumulate what's needed.
    Yes, they're random, but so are the goose spawns. I've done 3 bronze prize trades and got 2 feathers from them. I've collected from the carousal 3 times and only spawned 1 goose (although he did drop 2 feathers, so I have 2 from each method so far). The silver prize trade can drop feathers too, so 3 methods (although, granted, all random, so it would be better if we had a guaranteed source).

Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    I don't think the geese are guaranteed, I just ****ed a fangbeast,( oh where were you last week) then clicked on the carousel, no goose
    Correct. Unfortunately, they are not guaranteed. At the time of that post very few reports had been given as people were just starting to reach that level. Since then, it's been reported they seem to be somewhat rare.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    Upgrading the carousel increases the chance to spawn the goose and the Silver Ticket exchange also has a chance to spawn the ugly goose (in addition to getting other items). You can get additional feathers from the Bronze or Silver Ticket exchange and as a reward for completing the Gumptious Geese goal.
    I think my game only has bronze tickets. S8 isn't going to force me to spend gems (without asking for a confirmation) on the ticket booth. I just won't do the trades. My game has always been in the unlucky drop group so what's the point.

Appppppple has a great point. I would really enjoy this event and not worry on day 2 if every item wasn't random. We are all doing the exact same tasks the same number of times (in theory) why do some players have plenty of feathers and some have Ali prizes already and some have silver and gold tickets while others can't move past step 4 because no geese are spawning? Gem speeding isn't worth it either. Gem speed to have no spawn...beyond frustrating.

That's why the enjoyment leaves and negativity arrive so early in the event. If we knew every third collection spawned a goose, the silver tickets show up at this level every x collections (etc) players wouldn't get frustrated. Instead we read about the lucky and unlucky groups.

Executive Chef
    Bronze trade= 1 wool
    Nuff said.