View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 111 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Quote Originally Posted by Smr1019 View Post
    I'm not sure how I feel about this whole event.
    It seems they are making it a bit hard to celebrate..😐
    After collecting from my farmhouse twice..I only ended up with 2 cabbages (7 farmhouse=14 clicks)
    I hear the goose isn't a guarantee pop up
    I can't really spend the money at the moment to purchase the ticket booth thing.
    Why make goals that use red petals. These are also gem flowers. I do have 2 in my kingdom, but now I need to waste those petals on red ink. I had a ton but I used those for another quest.
    Maybe its just me and I have a horrible spawn right for my game..lately it seems I never get to finish these quests because of this and I literally play all day..lol
    Oh well back chopping and watering.
    I feel exactly the same. Just miss out on completion at the last hurdle usually! 😡

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vikakorotyshka View Post
    Hello, im new on forum. Im level 37 and i wanted to ask you guys, so there are some quests where we Have to spend money?
    See my case, I have zero sheep because it costs gems. I bought one alpaca , i want to buy more but im short on coins. Probably at my level the coins is always needed for something. So I guess with 1-2 alpacas and stables I won't get a lot wool and besides im so short on red petals. Because the red flower costs gems... besides we ll need more than a hundred golden cabbages that are not dropping good....
    So my question is - should I give up? I don't want to wast resources and not finish it in the end.
    I really loved the hauting, but this quest is just way more difficult. And the funny thing is that it's timed! It seems impossible...Especially for players like me... who don't spend money right? Or it's more designed to people with higher levels.
    I got a few of my sheep from the Baron's tent and drips from the searching the vault(?). As for red petals if you have any scorched roses in storage, they'll drop either white or red petals. It might be tough, but it could be doable? It is hard to say right now and it also depends on how your drops happen. You get good drops, you can do it. You get bad drops, even a level 49 player with sheep and petals may not complete it. It all just depends.

I would say keep trying and get what you can get from it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    haven't read an answer yet to the many questions asking S8 if the Trade Booth will be a permenant feature or not.. and hoping it is.. as this would explain the princely cost of this feature.

if on long term play we collect many bronze tickets.. yes it would be a very important feature as we would have a pile up of bronze like the 'Eleven Runes' and also similar to the 'Trade Wagon' where we could exchange our different coins into something more useful instead of loosing them due to overflow, it would be worthwhile.

certainly on a short term event of 2weeks, having so few drops per day that we can count on one hand.. this price is abit expensive.

I did get the Trade Booth, taking advantage of the gem return, as I'm being positive on it's outcome and hopeful for it's future, but certainly a risk until this question is answered by S8. I personally see it like the 'out of season beastbane' where we continue collections.. just crossing fingers and hoping I'm right thinking this way.
    i bought it too bcos of the gem return it's really cheap & i had a few 'free gems' from royal exchanges.

but, i think you hit the nail on the head about the fact that (thou i hope it's just an accident) that S8 have answered other questions asked at the same time but not this one quite a few times, dunno if i'm being cynical, but i don't think it's going to be useful after the event. if it was going to be i'm thinking it wud have been more expensive maybe??? i dunno

thou i'll be honest i'm tired & a bit brain dead as no sleep (i think Katt sent me her hangover lol) but am i forgetting have S8 said that the carousel will continue to drop tokens after the event? it might be a moot point anyway if it doesn't. Sorry if it has been said & im being daft, eyes too tired to re-read everything right now.

i have thou made 2 bronze to silver trades using the hut which meant i cud do a silver trade & i got a goose pop plus wool & a blue stone so i'm pretty happy with it atm within the quest itself even if it's not ok after. Was kinda fun too & adds another layer to the quest ish. Or maybe i'm just over tired & brain dead from playhouse disney channel. i do so agree that the tokens & hut shud continue to work after the quest. this is an anniversary quest, not just a bog standard quest. i think we shud get something good from it like this new token game. i'm doubting thou.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vikakorotyshka View Post
    Hello, im new on forum. Im level 37 and i wanted to ask you guys, so there are some quests where we Have to spend money?
    See my case, I have zero sheep because it costs gems. I bought one alpaca , i want to buy more but im short on coins. Probably at my level the coins is always needed for something. So I guess with 1-2 alpacas and stables I won't get a lot wool and besides im so short on red petals. Because the red flower costs gems... besides we ll need more than a hundred golden cabbages that are not dropping good....
    So my question is - should I give up? I don't want to wast resources and not finish it in the end.
    I really loved the hauting, but this quest is just way more difficult. And the funny thing is that it's timed! It seems impossible...Especially for players like me... who don't spend money right? Or it's more designed to people with higher levels.
    You don't have to spend money on gems it's only really for the ticket booth where you can exchange the bronze tickets for silver and gold which will help you progress quicker throughout the event. Whether you should leave this event or not is up to you. You will need to use up a lot of wool and red dye for the carousel upgrades and the goose spawns are terrible unless you have good luck with this game. don't forget to check your inventory for any baby sheep too the sprite blossoms drop white and red petals sometimes. The golden cabbages will pile up when you get to lvl 3 on the carousel like me as I'm waiting for the goose to spawn so I can have his feathers. Whatever your choice is I wish you luck 🙂 On another note why are the normal sheep now costing gems they were in game money last time I checked 😡😡😡 it's unfair for new players
    Last edited by kiryuuku123; 09-09-17 at 01:06 AM.

Level 7: 50 golden cabbage, 2 royal shirt, 2 royal hat, 25 silver ore | + | WILL DROP GOLD OR SILVER OR BRONZE
    Level 8: 60 golden cabbage, 2 royal shirt, 2 royal hat, 30 silver ore | + | WILL DROP GOLD OR SILVER OR BRONZE
    Level 9: 70 golden cabbage, 2 royal shirt, 2 royal hat, 35 silver ore | + | WILL DROP GOLD OR SILVER OR BRONZE

best collection from lv8 so far:
    1 Gold + 1 Silver or 1 Gold + 3 Bronze

btw, if you tame the goose, dont worry, you can make more then one
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    What level your first golden ticket drop may I asking?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Hey SW! Just a head's up that you left out the camel on the wool sources. Also is ivy's petting zoo the same thing as just the petting zoo?!?! Or is it different?
    The camel is actually called the 'Spitting Camel', so it's on the list already
    Yes, Ivy's Petting Zoo is the same - you can have 2 of them from that event.
    (still feeling horrible, but after sleeping and drinking lots of lovely cups of tea, am slowly feeling a bit better. Thanks for the lovely concerned posts. Oh, and Apple, you're hilarious and it's nice to smile when you're feeling lousy. xxx)

I'm updating the first page again... so keep refreshing. And thanks for the splash screens! I got a different one in my game, just need to download off my phone which I'll do probably tomorrow.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-09-17 at 02:41 AM.

Executive Chef
    How can we get the goose or even level up if we don't get the feathers ,should I save the feathers to get the goose or just level up as I get them

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    How can we get the goose or even level up if we don't get the feathers ,should I save the feathers to get the goose or just level up as I get them
    I would save feathers to level up the carousel as higher levels give better chance of gold and silver tickets.

TIP: For side goal of get your goose, there's an option of skipping with only 25 gems for taming the goose. Skip this and the ugly goose will be in your inventory. Don't bother with the rest if this side goal nor worry about collecting 30 feather, rope, cabbages etc...

I did this on Thurs and the goose was in my inventory, hope S8 didn't change the requirements. 25 gems is a good deal for the goose as no crafting and materials were required.

Rhino Keeper
    How do I get a goose to pop up? From the Carousel? If so I haven't gotten one yet.