View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 109 of 111 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1109

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    From what I understand about the fix, those trades, unfortunately, weren't recoverable. i am sorry....
    Welp, S8 just lost a paying customer. I'm done. Why do WE have to pay for their idiotic mistakes?!

Rhino Keeper
    Still no pony: have submitted a ticket to support

Fashion Designer
    Hi all, This issue has been resolved. Players who were crafting their pony or dog and were affected by the issue can find it in their storage. If you have not received your pony or dog after force closing (and carefully checking inventory), can you please contact Support. PM me if you get stuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedThings View Post
    What about those who were doing mystery trades?
    From what I understand about the fix, those trades, unfortunately, weren't recoverable. i am sorry....
    I was doing a mystery trade and have a dog in my inventory. So I am guessing this is what was meant by SW's original message about crafting a pony or dog. Hope that makes sense.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I was doing a mystery trade and have a dog in my inventory. So I am guessing this is what was meant by SW's original message about crafting a pony or dog. Hope that makes sense.
    yes, that makes sense given the report said only the pony and dog could be recovered.

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Well, I don't have a dog in my inventory, either except the one I got a few days before the event ended.

Farm Supplier
    I found my pony in inventory so thank you SW and S8 team!

Got my pony in my inventory too! Thank you SO much for fixing the issue! Really appreciate!!

Executive Chef
    Well, count me in the group of dissapointed players.

Everyone who had a mystery trade running, should atleast have gotten a gem (which I have gotten from my trade once, so it was a possibility).

Btw, the dog was a lucky drop from the mystery trade, right? Then why did some get it after the event ended, and others didn't?

Rhino Keeper
    Woot; got my pony on the secondary account. Thank you SW and S8 support team.

Executive Chef
    I had a mystery trade running when it ended and found a dog in my inventory.