View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 63 of 111 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Rhino Keeper
    i just got a baby alicorn! from the mystery box with a fangbeast milk. gotta say i like this event but only because its also my birthday haha

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    i just got a baby alicorn! from the mystery box with a fangbeast milk. gotta say i like this event but only because its also my birthday haha
    Me too! I didn't know that CS and I had birthdays obviously the same month.

Happy birthday to you!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    Happy birthday! And what a great present! Have a lovely day...

And happy birthday too Elen!

Executive Chef
    to all friends who had to sit in the hurricane's path.. so happy u're ok! the sun will shine now for sure.
    birthday wishes for birthday celebrations too and wish many more to come

yes drops are slow..
    cabbage rates have dropped to less than a quarter of the harvest at level9.. just collect regularly when u have a goose spawned during the waiting time of the caroselle.. slowly they will come in. my cabbage crops are almost null.. better to use energy available on collecting from many farmhouses.

feathers slow too.. very difficult to accumulate for the pet goose craft, but here too lots of time left.

do remember to check for other monsters on the board!!!
    those little creatures jump out.. after! especially if you use quick-collect system. maybe you have hurriedly moved to another part of your kingdom and don't see them sitting there in the shade. play with volume on (as music changes) or if you have to play without sounds (so people around don't realize you're playing a game.. lol!!!) check for shades before before collection time.. and especially if nothing drops!

good luck to all and a pleasant continuation of the event!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    UGH!!!!

I collected from 3 wool givers (no idea which ones but I got 5 or 6 wool)
    I cleared out 6 farmhouses got 2 cabbages
    I was battling the goose (carousel gave me 6 bronze, 1 gold)

Then halfway through bird fight? It freezes up then rolls back.

I re collect 3 wool givers, get less wool this time. (only 3 this time)
    I redo farmhouse. No cabbages
    I redo carousel. 3 bronze, 1 silver.
    Oh and the best of all? NO goose.
    it happened to me yesterday, 1 gold + 3 bronze...and I went to collect cabbages and the game ate everything back. but it never reset when i only received bronze, only when there's gold involve

Farm Supplier
    I like this event but the mystery gift box drops lousy presents. Needing so many tickets to trade for one mystery box, we should at least be assured of getting something nice but not in my case. I did several mystery trade & I got.......milk, milk, & more milk.

S8, please stop giving out milk! I can't take it anymore!

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by pongkay View Post
    I like this event but the mystery gift box drops lousy presents. Needing so many tickets to trade for one mystery box, we should at least be assured of getting something nice but not in my case. I did several mystery trade & I got.......milk, milk, & more milk.

the 2 energy is such a joke too!

Quote Originally Posted by pongkay View Post

lol, but maybe all the milk ( i have too ) is need for the birthdayvisitors?
    ....they come for the hopping doggyshow or the non animated carousel... who knows
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0068[1].jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	214.9 KB 
ID:	38282
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Back from dealing with Hurricane Irma. Large palm tree split in half and hit gutter, missing the house by inches. Still have no power, no internet, no hot water, and of course, no AC. Fire department had to cut us a path out of our front door. However, I cannot complain.

We are in a hotel for the second night. I just did a mystery box. I hope I get either of the animals. Maybe I will be lucky.
    Sounds very scary, glad you are ok, and I hope you stay save.

Rhino Keeper
    I am still level 6, and have been for days, and yes tickets seem to have been increased but only the bronze tickets, I have not have 1 golden ticket drop while there is a chance in gold ticket drops from level 5, but nothing. It looks like it to me S8 increased the bronze tickets to stimulate buying the ticket booth, because the drops from bronze are not worth it. But I am not buying the booth if the drops are not improving. There should be a minimum good drop for example with the mystery box, not milk or energy etc.the adventures give better drops and are easier to do, so S8 scrap all the low drops and give better drops similar to what adventures can drop.