View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 39 of 111 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I can't see the whole picture of the pony and drops on page one. I do see a golden apple. But I have other sources of golden apples. So I'm not sure if there is any drops that are outstanding as of now. For me it may truly be a wild goose chase. Great name for this event!!! Love it.
    Right now it seems I'm forming a bronze ticket collection. I wonder what the max is?
    Hi riverly,

dunno if this helps any, sure you know it, but are you looking at the forum pages in mobile format or full site? (is a toggle/change thing at bottom of screen)

if i'm on anything but full site pictures are either not there or i can't see the right hand side of the post

my phone is forever flipping me between the two options, needing me to keep signing back in. i keep meaning to look into it.

it's gold apples & gold nuggets btw if that helps (plus tokens atm) nothing else is pictured

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    Hi riverly,

dunno if this helps any, sure you know it, but are you looking at the forum pages in mobile format or full site? (is a toggle/change thing at bottom of screen)

if i'm on anything but full site pictures are either not there or i can't see the right hand side of the post

my phone is forever flipping me between the two options, needing me to keep signing back in. i keep meaning to look into it.

it's gold apples & gold nuggets btw if that helps (plus tokens atm) nothing else is pictured
    thanks for the details. Not on full site because print becomes too small. Too much eye strain. I probably need to take screen shots.
    Now if the pony was Ali'ish I would be trying harder than I am now.
    Now somewhat casual play.
    As for as speeding up, I might do that with carousel if I have the goods for upgrades because I like to collect before upgrading because timer resets.
    But I hardly ever speed up.

Executive Chef
    The Pfefferknot pony drops tickets, horse hairs, iron ore and silver ores, 6h collection. The golden nugget and golden apple are very rare drops, I think I might have had the latter drop once but can't be sure. Goose spawns, blue gems and golden cabbages will definitely stop after the event but i don't know if the tickets would also stop dropping from the pony and carousel. If tickets continue to drop, then you should get a chance at the mystery box every so often, which makes the pony worth getting. If not, then not useful. Lucky magic still drops from the cauldron and usable in the lucky workshop after the event so I'm hoping this is the case here but chances are slim.

Rhino Keeper
    On the plus side, although levelling up requires more cabbages and silver with each upgrade, the requirements for shirts and caps are modest, with an increase from one each to two each from level 7. That does appear to make things far more achievable and optimistic, given the spawn rate of geese.

Good luck to everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry if this has been asked already. I've read through about 20 pages of this thread and didn't see if it he'd been answered. If I pay the 25 gems to skip crafting the goose, will it show up in my inventory even if I haven't completed the other steps of "Got Your Goose" yet? (I'm still very short on feathers.)

Executive Chef
    Yes, the goose will be in your inventory if you skip for 25 gems

All of the ticket business stops in 1.5 weeks, right? Or does the pony supply tickets after the event, so the trades in the prize and ticket booths will still exist/have a purpose?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Yes, the goose will be in your inventory if you skip for 25 gems
    I read all of the posts about this and found it hard to believe it would work, but I gave it a go and it really does. Goose sitting on board now for just 25 gems!

Host(ess)
    Are there anymore sources for red petals besides the earlier event roses and the red trillium? I spent all my gems on the goose and need more red petals to continue.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by tadertottootie View Post
    Are there anymore sources for red petals besides the earlier event roses and the red trillium? I spent all my gems on the goose and need more red petals to continue.
    Should have mentioned sources for fairly new players.