Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: *Question*: What item/s would you like re-released for the holidays?

i don't need love shack to wait an ali part for month. i d prefer something more useful!
    i vote for the feast table, claudron , keep , reindeer stable.

Executive Chef
    Lift the cap on the Ali's and other animals ,I am getting Ali parts I can't use because of the cap
    Last edited by katbtodd; 09-07-17 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by veneravenera View Post
    i don't need love shack to wait an ali part for month. i d prefer something more useful!
    i vote for the feast table, claudron , keep , reindeer stable.
    same wishes! bring on the Thanksgiving Table ! Im so tired of cooooking
    haunted keep will be awesome considering we have the feast table.
    claudron sounds awesome as well . Maybe S8 can add old prizes in Trade Wagon for golden tokens?

You've got my money if you re-release the Love Shack~bay-ay-ay-ay-bee~ Love Shack! And Haunted Keep.
    As for the rest...NWK speaks for me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    1. items previously released that you'd like to see again.
    - LoOooOoooOoooove SHACK!!! - if not for these Fall/Winter holidays, then for Valentine's, puhleeeeeeeeease!!
    - Haunted Keep
    - Spooky Hollow adventure that has a chance to drop Spooky Scarecrows, Hayrides, Haunted Lanterns, Spooky Candles and lots of other H'weeny stuff from the past.
    - Mummy, Ghost, Werebeast, Werewolf spawns & drops for crafting them (Ivy's Cauldron *still* has those crafts with no way besides gems to get the resources to craft them!)
    - Harvest Pergola
    - Bountiful Table &/or Mystery Dinner Table
    - Food Shelter
    - After T'giving til the end of the year: Turn the timer back on the Pile of Gifts, with chances to drop choppable Xmas trees & gift boxes, Ivy & Wreath Lampposts & lots of other Xmasy stuff from the past
    - Polaris North adventure with chances to drop lots of past Xmasy stuff
    - Anything that *is* re-released (as a quest OR Market purchase), please allow a limit of 2, like S8 once did with the Glimmerbat Habitat, so everyone can participate. (It was no fun when the Summer Gazebo was re-released only for those who didn't get it the first time. The rest of us sat around, twiddling our thumbs.)

2. items you would like to go on sale for the times above.
    - 40%-50% off gem sale for Black Friday, like the Black Fridays of old (30% off is just a normal gem sale we randomly see all year round.)
    - Old Baron's Tent items on sale in the Market (Skelecorn, Dragon Bones, Clock Tower, Art Studio, character Gnomes, etc.)
    - Witch Alicolt
    - Cownt Dracula
    - Witch's Cauldron
    - some Holiday/Seasonal options for sale in the Market for COINS

...Thanks for asking & for the opportunity to voice our wants! :-*
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Event re-release: Feast dropping table (either one)

On sale: Cabbage hut, Beastbane

Rhino Keeper
    Love shack please, a sale on gem buildings like wizard school, baracks but also beastbane thank you
    And the monster hunt statues that drops tokens
    Last edited by maryamhjm; 09-08-17 at 01:47 AM.

Love Shack!!!

The Reindeer Stable with the Reindeer. When this goal came out, I got the Reindeer Stable, but was unable to finish it. I had gotten a new device , mine had died, I was waiting for my game to be transferred to the new device, so I was unable to finish it. I would really LOVE to be able to finish it. Please bring that goal back, with the availability to finish the Reindeer Stable. Also make the Beastbane available again, WITHOUT HAVING TO USE DIAMONDS!!! I would Love to be able to Get and Finish these items!!!! Thank You!!!!

The cool statues and useful stuff from the first monster hunts. It makes me really sad that those only showed up the first few times and that there's zero way to get them. Maybe with a winter themed monster hunt??

Reindeer stable
    Anything Winter

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast