Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: *Question*: What item/s would you like re-released for the holidays?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by terri81 View Post
    I would like to see a return of the Glimmerbat cage, the bountiful table, the Love Shack and the Orphange.
    no offense intended, but why the orphanage ? I thought it just dropped a few coins.
    Mine is in storage.
    The Bountiful Table is wonderful. I don't have Love Shack.

As a newer player that wasn't around for them, I seriously want the Love Shack, and it would be great to get a chance at some of the very cool past items that are no longer in the marketplace, like that cute white iron tea table, the wrought-iron wall and the filigree path. I'm hoping that for my first Halloween here, I'll get a chance at some of those awesome gothic structures from the past.
    Thank you so much SpiritWind, for always helping to keep the game enjoyable for us! You are a gem without price. :kiss:

Oh, and I completely forgot the Garden of Stars and the Hummingbird Sundial. I don't know if either does anything good, but they sure are pretty!

Farm Supplier
    Love shack

Executive Chef
    The orphanage - very cute
    The Vineyard estate - very pretty
    The glimmerbat habitat - very Halloween

Farm Supplier
    The Bountiful Table.
    I was a new player when it was released and didn't have any chance to upgrade it. I want it badly.

Rhino Keeper
    With the luck I am having with the current event could I ask for Hendrick on sale please ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by LiriTanglethorn View Post
    Oh, and I completely forgot the Garden of Stars and the Hummingbird Sundial. I don't know if either does anything good, but they sure are pretty!
    The Hummingbird Sundial, please! It's so pretty.

Rhino Keeper
    It would be nice to re-release all of the past events so those who could not complete the goals then will be able to do so now. I have so many unfinished items in my storage. I do hope we will get a chance to buy those christmas trees using coins this year again.

And, of course, it would be really nice to get the love shack for Valentine’s Day next year. Or at least another way to collect more energy for all those energy-demanding quests. Maybe adding some more levels and also increasing the energy refill amount? We have had this level 50 restriction for a long time now - I still remember how exciting and rewarding it was to get more levels last time.

I would also like to get the storage handling fixed, so we can find our stored items easier and faster. It contains already more items I will never be able to use than useful items. Or, let us delete items from storage. Or trade them with other players.

A graveyard for Halloween would be nice ... with old tombstones :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    If you were around during Love Shack (Valentine goals of 2013), you could craft an Ali with parts. Going on adventures (particularly Desert Sands & Dispel the Love Magic) would have the ultra rare chance of dropping the required parts, a wing or horn.

I am also getting parts I can't use. How can having a few more than a max of 99 cause 'game economy' problems. I mean really what's a few more...lol.
    As the storage itself obviously has no limits I think ?game economy? means ?motivate people to buy gems?. Though I wonder how anybody could get 99 sacred wings or horns, considering the drop-rate of those items ... I choose the ?dispel the love magic? adventure nearly every day for a year now and have less than 10 of those.