Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: *Question*: What item/s would you like re-released for the holidays?

Rhino Keeper
    It would be cool if you could at least finish the stuff you did not manage the previous year if a the same Holiday comes up again, as a reward for consistent players that stick around. Like last year in october I was out of the country a bit, so I could not fully finish the Spooky Castle, and I am pretty sure there's players who have similar issues. Or people who just started and cannot finish something yet, would be great for them to resume the next year if they stick around that Long and also reward them for doing so.

I second the love shack, and witches 's cauldron that drops potions. I would also like to see the bountiful table come back since it was for iOS and I had android. Finally I would like the chance to earn rouncy since my level did not let me get it when it came out.

Rhino Keeper
    pet dogs , so cute !

A bank?

Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    Love shack please
    How about a bank, where you could deposit your gems/?
    Then withdraw when needed & earn interest at certain periods?
    Melissa

Love Shack! Love Shack! Love Shack! Love Shack! Love Shack! Love Shack! Love Shack! Love Shack! Love Shack! Love Shack! Love Shack! Love Shack!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Lift the cap on the Ali's and other animals ,I am getting Ali parts I can't use because of the cap
    What does that mean, "getting Ali parts"? Crafted alicorns? If it's not an iOS vs. android issue, I need more caffeine.
    S8 ID is Medhba. I play Castle Story daily.
    Feel free to add me.
    I rarely read my wall or visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Medhba View Post
    What does that mean, "getting Ali parts"? Crafted alicorns? If it's not an iOS vs. android issue, I need more caffeine.
    If you were around during Love Shack (Valentine goals of 2013), you could craft an Ali with parts. Going on adventures (particularly Desert Sands & Dispel the Love Magic) would have the ultra rare chance of dropping the required parts, a wing or horn.

I am also getting parts I can't use. How can having a few more than a max of 99 cause 'game economy' problems. I mean really what's a few more...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    If you were around during Love Shack (Valentine goals of 2013), you could craft an Ali with parts. Going on adventures (particularly Desert Sands & Dispel the Love Magic) would have the ultra rare chance of dropping the required parts, a wing or horn.

I am also getting parts I can't use. How can having a few more than a max of 99 cause 'game economy' problems. I mean really what's a few more...lol.
    Ahh! Ok! Thanks! I was around but wasn't a daily player (addict?). I was so mad that I missed out on getting the Love Shack (and participating in the event).

I would love to be able to get a Love Shack. I'd also love to have another Bountiful Table or Mystery Dinner table. I'm getting worked up thinking about all the things I'd like LOL.

Black Friday/holiday sales- deeper discount on gems, Holiday items, wizard school & alicorns 8-)
    S8 ID is Medhba. I play Castle Story daily.
    Feel free to add me.
    I rarely read my wall or visit.

Farm Supplier
    The Love Shack, pretty please!

I would like to see a return of the Glimmerbat cage, the bountiful table, the Love Shack and the Orphange.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast