Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Planetary Pals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    You can sell it to me if you want😉😂, still not been able to breed the Plutopus😣. Hope I get it before it expires.
    If only! Then I wld need your first caturn lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Still no Plutopus here... Got about 7 Glacial Griffins and several other rare animals If they want us to spend money on their games it must worth it and should be done for fun

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    Still no Plutopus here... Got about 7 Glacial Griffins and several other rare animals If they want us to spend money on their games it must worth it and should be done for fun
    Same for me. Only several rare but still no Plutopus. If you can see on my post on page 2. Indeed the want us to spent money for it. I only spent a big amount of gems, if I have to, for a habitat. Or for speed-up something. Never for a animal. Not worth it. Have enough in my storage, and the gonna stay there probably for a while also.

Farm Supplier
    Had a Lemercury from a previous event/spin, and after loads of different combos trying for Plutopus (resulting in Rainguin, Glacial Griffin, and lots more Rainguins) managed with Rapstallion and Northwest Whale as read elsewhere in this thread!!! Now trying for Caturn, but so far no luck... more Rainguins and Iciclaw... did anyone manage to breed a Caturn? Do P and L need to be epic level?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by torfhoeken3 View Post
    Had a Lemercury from a previous event/spin, and after loads of different combos trying for Plutopus (resulting in Rainguin, Glacial Griffin, and lots more Rainguins) managed with Rapstallion and Northwest Whale as read elsewhere in this thread!!! Now trying for Caturn, but so far no luck... more Rainguins and Iciclaw... did anyone manage to breed a Caturn? Do P and L need to be epic level?
    After many tries I finally got a 16-hour timer. My Lemurcury is at Level 15 and Plutopus at Level 4. Good luck.

Fashion Designer
    No luck here....

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    I just got caturn! As long as there's no other 16 hour animals! Epic plutopus snd level 10 lemercury.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I just got caturn! As long as there's no other 16 hour animals! Epic plutopus snd level 10 lemercury.
    CONGRATS to you. Finally you're finished. Hope I get the Plutopus before it expires. I've lost hope to get the Caturn also.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    CONGRATS to you. Finally you're finished. Hope I get the Plutopus before it expires. I've lost hope to get the Caturn also.
    There's still time! I really hope you get it. So glad I did. Needed a little boost!

Farm Supplier
    still no luck breeding lemercury. only 4 days left

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast