Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Planetary Pals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianalima4 View Post
    I just got a 42 hour 'fail' while trying for the space trio! Big bad wolf x CU! Yay!
    Congrats with your Pearl Peryton.

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Congrats with your Pearl Peryton.
    Thank you AppieP! Good luck with your space trio breeding

Banned
    Plutopus on the nest! Bred Rapstallion with Northwest Whale.
    Last edited by Phoenix406; 02-23-17 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Add info

Fashion Designer
    So far only fails, I really hope I end up getting a Iciclaw while trying for the plutopus.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    The S8 gods are looking down on me. It only took me three Rainguins & a Skyger to get a Lemurcury (it was Jollyfush & Rock Rhino) and I need Skyger for SB so he's sitting in the nest. Two more Rainguins after that and 11 hours, so GG or Plutopus. Fingers crossed.
    Keep being patient. Best of luck to everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    The S8 gods are looking down on me. It only took me three Rainguins & a Skyger to get a Lemurcury (it was Jollyfush & Rock Rhino) and I need Skyger for SB so he's sitting in the nest. Two more Rainguins after that and 11 hours, so GG or Plutopus. Fingers crossed.
    Keep being patient. Best of luck to everyone!
    Congrats! You're on a roll! Good with Caturn next!

Executive Chef
    Just more rainguins here.

I got Plutopus on the first try with the rock rhino & frost fang. I already have lemercury so once I hatch & evolve plutopus, I'll get to trying to caturn!

Rhino Keeper
    Ahhh disappointed with my 11hr GG fail...was really hoping it was a Plutopus. I love the space trio so I'm trying hard for these babes.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad to hear some people are breeding Plutopus. I have bred rainguins, a glacial griffin and two Lemercurys. Since 99% of us already have Lemercury from a couple leaderboards back I figured S8 would make that one the easiest to breed since most of us don't need it. After I finish my Skyger breed for tomorrow I'll be back at it. I wish Lemercury and Plutopus were different combos to eliminate that useless mistake. Ugh, since I got nothing but armadillos and love doves when all I wanted was a smitten kitten (I didn't even care about the matripony, I like cats, lol) I'm afraid this is going to go the same way. You Plutopus breeders are a little light.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast