Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spin to Win 9/5/17

After so many useless maps, tiles and coins, I finally landed on Lamplight dragon. I'm happy to get it on my final spin. All the other dragons, I already have, so I was REALLY aiming for this one. Luck was definitely on my side!
    But unfortunately, it will have to stay in storage..sigh..

Executive Chef
    Maps, food , coins ....yes .....dragons none
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

I'm getting anything (mainly coins) but dragons

Fashion Designer
    Got Lamp Lighter and FOUR Empereal lol I usually get no dragons or one of the not grand prize. Thank goodness for ads.

The extra Empereal were great for leaderboard hatching.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    Got Lamp Lighter and FOUR Empereal lol I usually get no dragons or one of the not grand prize. Thank goodness for ads.

The extra Empereal were great for leaderboard hatching.
    Congrats! Empyreal is a very pretty dragon.

I've noticed it always seems like one dragon on the wheel is (comparatively) easier to win than the others. I won an Empyreal, too, and have read of a couple people, like you, who won more than one. Haven't yet heard of anyone winning Sunshine (the one I wanted) or any of the other dragons besides Lamplight. Last wheel it was Maple. Lots of people reporting winning Maple, but I didn't hear much about anyone winning any the other dragons. Saw a lot of Maple and Empyreal eggs on nests while out visiting, too.

Any dragon is a good win on the Wheel O' Coins and Maps, it would just be nice if it the results were actually random, and the odds of winning all the dragons were the same.

Farm Supplier
    From this wheel got Lamplight, Empyreal, Iris and Shunshine. Only missed out on Fireopal.
    All thanks to the ads video.

Executive Chef
    I got sunshine. Ended up breeding an Iris, lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123