Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Watching Whales Side Quest: Whale Fountain Not Unlocking

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    One of our mod's has reported issue with side goal, so we hopefully it's fixed
    whale fountain still locked after completed goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaFoodie View Post
    whale fountain still locked after completed goal.
    Our mod just reported yesterday, usually takes a few days. Plus it's the weekend. 🙄

Grand Emperor
    Update: Whale Fountain status

Hey Guys,

The issue of Whale Fountain still locked despite completing the side goals was reported yesterday. Unfortunately due to current long weekend in US, the team will look into and fix this after the weekend. They may not be able to get it out to us until Tuesday. They send their apologies for this. Much appreciate your patience and understanding.

Whale Fountain not unlocking is terrible after working so hard to finish the goals timely. I understand S8 will work on Tuesday after the long weekend, so we should get same consideration that the long weekend doesn't count as goal days. Goal standards that apply to S8 should be afforded to us as well. Like moving appliances and parts from one game to another. If S8 can do it why can't we. I had over 100 brass diverters in RS, how nice it would have been to move some to BS when they introduced them as fasteners. And my 10 ice cream machines doing nothing in RS can be moved to BS as cookie dough makers (with color). Since our games are connected under the same ID it should not be a problem to allow us the same option that S8 is using for goals.

New Resident
    Same here. I finished the side goal and the whale fountain is still locked. I hope this problem will be resolved quick without creating hassle to us. (Such as we have to get ticket from s8 support team and wait them to unlock it for us one at a time.) ��

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by wonkas123 View Post
    Whale Fountain not unlocking is terrible after working so hard to finish the goals timely. I understand S8 will work on Tuesday after the long weekend, so we should get same consideration that the long weekend doesn't count as goal days. Goal standards that apply to S8 should be afforded to us as well. Like moving appliances and parts from one game to another. If S8 can do it why can't we. I had over 100 brass diverters in RS, how nice it would have been to move some to BS when they introduced them as fasteners. And my 10 ice cream machines doing nothing in RS can be moved to BS as cookie dough makers (with color). Since our games are connected under the same ID it should not be a problem to allow us the same option that S8 is using for goals.
    I so agree with you!

Fashion Designer
    I finished my Side Goal today and it's lock for me too :/
    ғαвυℓσυs

Grand Emperor
    Just want to let you all know you need not write to Support for the Whale Fountain being locked. They will fix this for everyone affected. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update: Whale Fountain status

Hey Guys,

The issue of Whale Fountain still locked despite completing the side goals was reported yesterday. Unfortunately due to current long weekend in US, the team will look into and fix this after the weekend. They may not be able to get it out to us until Tuesday. They send their apologies for this. Much appreciate your patience and understanding.

Whale Fountain... Finished side goal with 9 days left until expiration.
    Many players have worked hard for this side goal... now we have to wait?!
    How but some kind of compensation for those of us that have finished over the weekend and have to wait until Tuesday?!
    Free gems perhaps?! Maybe like the smallest gem package for sale (24 gems)!!!
    Surely Storm8 can tell which players finished over the weekend and have to wait. Only seems fair to get something in return for our hard work!
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Fashion Designer
    I just left 1- one hour recipes on last side goal until tomorrow.
    Meaning I have 16 of the 20 done.
    So if it's fixed tomorrow, I cook the last recipes one more time.

Only thing that might upset me if they reset the goal.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast