Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Watching Whales Side Quest: Whale Fountain Not Unlocking

Rhino Keeper

Watching Whales Side Quest: Whale Fountain Not Unlocking

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update: Whale Fountain status

Hey Guys,

The issue of Whale Fountain still locked despite completing the side goals was reported yesterday. Unfortunately due to current long weekend in US, the team will look into and fix this after the weekend. They may not be able to get it out to us until Tuesday. They send their apologies for this. Much appreciate your patience and understanding.
    Just want to let you all know you need not write to Support for the Whale Fountain being locked. They will fix this for everyone affected. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Hey all,

This issue should be fixed now. Please check your games and see if the Whale Fountain is unlocked

I finished the side goal but the whale fountain did not unlock. I sent a ticket to storm 8 who responded that they had limited support services for Restaurant Story and would not be able to respond to individual requests. They then closed my ticket.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 09-05-17 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Added update

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post
    I finished the side goal but the whale fountain did not unlock. I sent a ticket to storm 8 who responded that they had limited support services for Restaurant Story and would not be able to respond to individual requests. They then closed my ticket.

I finished side goal too but the Whale Fountain is still locked. Can one of the moderators or Storm8 staff check on this for us please?!?!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170901-202505.jpg 
Views:	987 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	38116   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170901_203758.jpg 
Views:	984 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	38117  

Grand Emperor
    I finished the side goal but the whale fountain did not unlock.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    I finished side goal too but the Whale Fountain is still locked. Can one of the moderators or Storm8 staff check on this for us please?!?!
    Can you restart your game and check again? Please let me how it goes. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Can you restart your game and check again? Please let me how it goes. Thanks.
    I have done that multiple times and it's still locked.

Grand Emperor
    I have done that multiple times and it's still locked.
    Thanks for trying, sandylbaum. I'll report this over now. Please hold for them to fix it.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for trying, sandylbaum. I'll report this over now. Please hold for them to fix it.
    Thanks for your help!

Executive Chef
    I tried restarting and reinstalling also and item still locked. Thanks for checking on this for us @Rynetory2 😀

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    I tried restarting and reinstalling also and item still locked. Thanks for checking on this for us @Rynetory2 ��
    Thanks for your help!
    Glad to help. Thanks for confirming. Congrats to you both for completing these goals so fast!

I am still waiting for mine to start. Boy hopefully I can finish in time. Wish me luck lol! Cheers.

Same thing has happened to 2 neighbours of mine, with the same response from S8.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    Same thing has happened to 2 neighbours of mine, with the same response from S8.
    One of our mod's has reported issue with side goal, so we hopefully it's fixed

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast