Thread: Circus Event Crashes

Unhappy Circus Event Crashes

I won 2 hours from the last event, collecting orange. I was hoping to use my 2 hours playing the new circus event that started today. Every time I go into the circus event and select the first one, it opens like the board is about to load, freezes, and kicks my out of the entire app. I have tried it a few times after my 2 hours were up, and it still does it and takes my lives away. I've lost 4 lives trying to play the circus event. Is anybody else having this problem? Is there a way I can get my lives back since I didn't get to play and it shut the entire app down? Thank you.

New Resident
    Yes, I am having the same problem on my iPhone and iPad. Event doesn't open. App crashes each time.

I am having the same issue! Ugh. Hopefully they will fix it soon. I reported a similar issue on the candy mountain a few weeks ago and they fixed it within a few hours.

Carnival crashing

Trying to play the carnival, but the first level says beat this level in zero lives and then crashes the app. Tried restarting the app and my IPad, but neither fixed the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Runnergirl0073 View Post
    Trying to play the carnival, but the first level says beat this level in zero lives and then crashes the app. Tried restarting the app and my IPad, but neither fixed the problem.
    Same problem here, really frustrating same thing happened two weeks ago.

I am having the same problem. I have tried multiple times and it takes one of my lives and kicks me out of the entire app.

New Resident
    Yep, got same problem, also on an iPad. You would have thought as the same thing happened a couple of weeks ago, that they would check to make sure it worked this time.

Happening for me also on iPad.

I stopped trying at the circus because it comes up with the "collect all you need in 0 moves" message. Will Candy Mountwin come back? It always worked and didn't consume our lives like the circus does. I was also able to get more special abilities and free time from it. I am not a big fan of the circus.