Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Leaderboard 2017 sep 05 : Molten Metals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    This is a heads up to the newer players, normally there will be another EVENT happening straight after this one so may I suggest that you have your nests full along with the evolution den and farms ready of crops to harvest as we are due for a World Event to start after reset, that's if things follow normallyof back to back events. Good luck
    Thanks random, I'm a old player requiring reminders lol ★ and yes I have just emptied my eggs n harvests for LB lol ★ should have read this earlier lol ★ anyway I got first rank n yes the golden drag too  Yaay (:

Fashion Designer
    My group was very consistent, 1 - 12 place made it through the milestones. The 1st place was only 9696 and 2nd was 9044. At that time, I think I was in 6th place with 8128, so I thought to myself, I should just go for it. It's kinda rare to have such a nice group.

So after work, with less than 8 minutes to spare, I hatched a few eggs, spent 1 gold to finish one of the evolution temple, 8 golds on breeding, finally used my stash of 5,200,000+ apples and raised Metal to 15 and 2 champs to 10 and 2 dragons to lvl 6, now down to 4,941,200 apples. All these with the x2 Boost on while it was on sale for 15 golds. So, 24 golds total.

Didn't do the 2nd goal of raising Bronze dragon b/c I would rather use my apples on dragons I want to feed.

So yea, this raised me up to about 2,000 points, leading in 1st place with about 10,000 points, just shy with 200 points away from 2nd. It was kinda interesting and thrilling to see both the original 1st place and 2nd place being so active in the last minute too. But the original 2nd place started pretty late, pretty much just started the x2 Boost in the last minute. And original 1st place already have the x2 Boost on before I even started. So all three were Boosting away, but the rest of the gang were just chillin.

In the last 3 minutes, original 1st place jumped 234 points and original 2nd place jumped 516 points and me 2,000 points (only b/c I wanted to feed my dragons for some time now and have no clue what place I was while I was feeding since the timer was whining down).

Phew...Good Game~
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    There should be a poll on this event. To tell you the truth, I liked all the dragons (Darksteel should've been included) in it but bummed that there wasn't a habitat in it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    There should be a poll on this event. To tell you the truth, I liked all the dragons (Darksteel should've been included) in it but bummed that there wasn't a habitat in it.
    There was a pretty good batch of dragons for this event and recently. I even liked the Cleric, from that long Tournament...Until I stuck it on the Nest and saw 35 hours!

I did buy the Darksteel. Too good a combo to pass up. Too difficult a combo to breed.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678