Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard 2017 sep 05 : Molten Metals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    All done with this LB. Managed to hit all milestones but the hurricane is coming and I'm expecting power outages so hopefully I can get some apples out of it.
    Wow! Stay safe!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    All done with this LB. Managed to hit all milestones but the hurricane is coming and I'm expecting power outages so hopefully I can get some apples out of it.
    Me too! I'm in NE Florida- my brother's family is in Tampa area. I'm hoping we all make it through this storm okay! I've been speeding through so all my games could get the milestone dragons. If only my gold could collect itself. I've posted on my gold-gifting neighbors walls (here's hoping they notice). Stay safe!

I received my Bronze dragon. I hatched him and I fed him. Is currently in the evolve flower but my goal for hatching and feeding the bronze dragon shows no progress. I wasn't awarded the 500 crowns. Anyone else have this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedAcres2 View Post
    I received my Bronze dragon. I hatched him and I fed him. Is currently in the evolve flower but my goal for hatching and feeding the bronze dragon shows no progress. I wasn't awarded the 500 crowns. Anyone else have this issue?
    I think that u only get the 500 when u raise it to level 12. Have a look in your little goal book and see what u think. I did not receive any for hatching or anything yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedAcres2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    I think that u only get the 500 when u raise it to level 12. Have a look in your little goal book and see what u think. I did not receive any for hatching or anything yet.
    You are correct. The goal is met when Bronze reaches level 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    You are correct. The goal is met when Bronze reaches level 12.
    Thanks everyone. I will feed him some more.

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo! For the first time ever in the LB I obtained all the milestone prizes!!! Currently in sixth place hopefully won't fall backwards need those apples!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Woohoo! For the first time ever in the LB I obtained all the milestone prizes!!! Currently in sixth place hopefully won't fall backwards need those apples!!
    Yay! Congratulations!

Hopefully with keeping your main island and arctic isle breeding, hatching and evolving activities ongoing you will be able to keep up.

New Resident
    I'm happy to have won a bronze dragon, I wouldn't have been able to get it otherwise! But will there be 'Rose' & 'White' gold dragons? To go with the Bronze, Silver, Yellow Gold dragons.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NatSafe View Post
    I'm happy to have won a bronze dragon, I wouldn't have been able to get it otherwise! But will there be 'Rose' & 'White' gold dragons? To go with the Bronze, Silver, Yellow Gold dragons.
    Oooh, that's a good suggestion!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast