Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard 2017 sep 05 : Molten Metals

Fashion Designer
    It is not much interesting when they don't give habitat in leaderboard anymore, before I always look when leaderboard enter the first one i want to checkout is what habitat will give, so sad

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    I'm actually THRILLED with this LB event. The dragons are great and I love the new incentive for gaining the milestone dragons. Whoever designed this event did very very well. I am also very pleased that spinning for points is no longer a thing.
    Spinning for points is still a thing... they just have TWO spinners. One that is once a day with random prizes, and the regular every 4 hours spin for some points/lame prizes/maybe food.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    It is not much interesting when they don't give habitat in leaderboard anymore, before I always look when leaderboard enter the first one i want to checkout is what habitat will give, so sad
    You definitely have a point. Many dragons in this one but no habitat offer - crazy.

Host(ess)

Alchemy Lair won't house Alchemy Dragon

I know they're for purchase with gold (on sale) - not part of the leaderboard, but it would be nice if the Alchemy Lair would at least allow the Alchemy Dragon on it!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie1 View Post
    I know they're for purchase with gold (on sale) - not part of the leaderboard, but it would be nice if the Alchemy Lair would at least allow the Alchemy Dragon on it!
    But Alchemy is a GPD so doesn't go and I wouldn't say it was on sale rather a markdown as it was originally on sale for 1600 gold.

Banned
    I'm so dumb sometimes. I had my nests, breeding dens, and evolution flowers all full and ready to go when the event started. I should have done a small boost to move myself along faster as I got a lot of points from all that hatching and evolving. Ugh. Way to think ahead.

Fashion Designer
    Why did they use Armour, a dragon that can be bred, as a milestone instead of one of the much cooler, expired metal hybrids like Magnetic, Steampunk, or Award? Plus, it is quite ugly, and not a good fit with the other dragons in this event.

I'll play till Platinum. I've wanted that dragon for a while. But, I hate this feeding a dragon to get points thing. The Bronze Dragon looks similar to the Bronze Age we just had in a tourney. They have the same Wild body style. How boring. It's not a dragon I'd choose to feed up.

You know what would have been amazing? Using Bronzetalon or one of the other old, pure Champions as the next-to-last milestone. They may not be metal hybrids, but many have shiny armor that looks right for this particular event. Plus, their usefulness and collectibility would motivate and excite players. These events are getting very tired and stale.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Interesting dragons though...

Bronze (Metal, red) (NEW) rare, 7hrs incubation (500 crowns)
    Armor (Metal, green) (also available by breeding) rare, 17hr incubation (3200 crowns)
    Platinum (Metal, white) super rare, 10hr incubation (5800 crowns)
    Brightsteel (Metal, white) super rare 10hr incubation (6800 crowns)
    Silver (Metal, blue) (NEW) super rare 26hr incubation (7800 crowns)
    Golden (Metal, yellow) (NEW) ultra rare 32hr incubation (finish 1st or 2nd)
    already have 3 of them : armor platinum and brightsteel. would rather have darksteel , chrome or gadget
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    already have 3 of them : armor platinum and brightsteel. would rather have darksteel , chrome or gadget
    Coincidentally I have two of the dragons you want: Darksteel and Chrome but I don't have any that you already have, lol. Brightsteel and Silver are the ones I really, really want out of this leaderboard.

Fashion Designer
    I have won some tough fights in tourneys against one of the champ hybrids with Armor. He's not a panty waist. If you don't have ugly armor and play tourneys you might want to try for him.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast