Thread: Whale fountain in restaurant

Whale fountain in restaurant

Is any player experiencing a glitch in not receiving the whale fountain prize after completing the second goal? I completed it and did NOT have access to prize it is shaded in grey. I notified storm8 but of course they were no HELP. Can someone help me please

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    There is an ongoing discussion about this in the Bugs and Issues forum. The RS team is aware of the issue and is working to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update: Whale Fountain status

Hey Guys,

The issue of Whale Fountain still locked despite completing the side goals was reported yesterday. Unfortunately due to current long weekend in US, the team will look into and fix this after the weekend. They may not be able to get it out to us until Tuesday. They send their apologies for this. Much appreciate your patience and understanding.
    Please continue your discussion here. Closing thread.

EDIT: A separate thread has been created for this issue specifically in the Bugs and Issues forum. The text and link above have been updated accordingly. Please continue further discussion regarding the issue on the linked thread.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 09-04-17 at 11:54 PM. Reason: added info
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Update: This issue has been resolved. The Whale Fountain should now be unlocking as normal for players who complete the side quest. Players who already completed the quest should see the Whale Fountain available in their inventory.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~