Thread: 4th nest

4th nest

I bought my 3rd nest today. And with the sale i also have just enough gold to by the 4th, although my hard earned gold pile will be almist depleted then.

Now my question is: what is the point of having a 4th? Who would recommne it and why?

Off course you can earn some extra points for World Event and Leaderboard, but i doubt if those points will make all that difference. And 500 gold is still a large amount...

Rhino Keeper
    It's much better than 1000 gold!

If you ever run the 2nd breeding den then that's the biggest selling point. Even without a 2nd den it's nice when you want to speed breed. I'd also say for those rare days when your breeding times keep going down; a 32, then 12, then 5, then 2. The nests could all be full and not ready even though the den is done.

My favorite selling point is feeling comfortable placing a dragon I've gotten from an event and not worrying about blocking the nest when my breeding finishes.

Executive Chef
    Okay I bought the 4th nest, at sale price (: ★

I would treat it like a holding area for eggs while I search to make a habitat space for it ★

Also good in times you need to speed breed for a certain drag and just park the eggs on one of the nest (: ★

I will never purchase the 4th if it ain't for the sale (: ★