Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cannot receive feather from chicken

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybugz9 View Post
    Thanks for having the tech team investigate the problem. With the issue lasting 3 or so days, no fix date yet. Will the event be extended the number of days it took to fix?
    We'll know more once they get back to work and look into this. I've highlighted we missed out over the weekend.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    Oh, great, now Storm8 does not accept support tickets.
    They most likely sent you back to the forum because it's not an issue on individual accounts. You can see from thread we are all facing shortage of feathers. It is easier to keep everyone updated on the forum. For these reasons, I'm not sending anyone to Support. Hope this clarifies.

In my case I only received feathers when a "Quest" is open.
    I got nothing today until I upgraded tree to lv4, however since the new challenge they're dropping feathers again.
    Don't know if that's the issue but I thought I should mention it.

Thanks for your help, patiently waiting and hoping the event will be extended and maybe a gift of feathers from the game, lol ��

Grand Emperor
    These issues have been resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Updates

1. Toy feathers - The team had a stern word with our naughty chickens and got them to start dropping feathers. This has been fixed!

2. Studio boost previously not working on event crafts, is now fixed. Use it to hasten your progress.

3. The wording of several tasks in goals have been reworded from "Make" to "Collect". Meaning to say the respective counters will count when you collect your crafts from the building, i.e. Studio.

Have fun and good luck with your kitty rescue!

Thank you.

Yay! Thank you! Feathers dropping now with every collection from chickens. Whew! ��

Thank you Rynetory2 I am receiving the feathers, you helped again

Grand Emperor
    Thanks guys, I'm happy to help. Credit goes to Meowmeowbeans and the Farm 2 team who did the work behind the scenes. I'm very happy that everyone is getting their feathers. Good luck with your event!

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Special Thanks

Special Thanks goes to Meowmeowbeans for her dedication and hard work together with the wizards of the Farm 2 Development team to fix these issues for us. They did a very fast resolution immediately after the weekend to enable us to get back on track for this event. Many thanks!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123