Thread: Mining for land resulted in 0

Executive Chef

Question Mining for land resulted in 0

I am trying to mine to get some food and coins and even though I found a piece of land, instead of showing 1, it's showing 0.

I don't care for the land pieces at the moment, since there's no update that lets me expand the land, but I very much still need food and coins for my island.

Does this a mean that I can't mine anymore for food and coins?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4288.PNG 
Views:	43 
Size:	539.5 KB 
ID:	38141

Rhino Keeper
    Land maxes out at 999 pieces. You'll still get the food/coins as long as you don't do the last expansion. I've been there a while, so I have 1059 pieces of land due to 10 pieces here and there being given as a prize for a dragon tales day.

Don't do final expansion and just get the food... still worth mining in my opinion. I sometimes can get 2000 food from one dynamite. Better than the food quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Where is the last mining expansion?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Where is the last mining expansion?
    An easy way to explain that is from the last set of expansions holds 6 habitats, then there were 16 new habitat placements so you can expand 3 islands to hold 4 habitats and the 4th to hold 3 habitats if you want to keep the mine open. I hope this helps!

........Just gone and counted my land expansions and I have 55 leaving 1 open so I can use the mine for food.