Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Game has Atrophied!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by diamonaydreamerd View Post
    Aww man, I guess they just don't care lol I give up. I want this company to do better but I don't see how that will happen if their strategy is to just make the game more miserable until everyone quits lol
    Agreed! + There are TONS of players who can't play much, since they are out of space or have stupid habitat limit Events are NOT doable anymore (I don't ask easy - I want something I can work on - but it should be POSSIBLE to to that.)

Executive Chef
    I wish there would be the poll on this. To see just HOW many players are considering giving up, or losing motivation.

Have you reached the habitat limit?
    Can't hatch animals, since there is no space.
    Not taking part in events anymore, since they are not possible to do without gems - and animal ends up in storage thanks to the lack of space.
    Having to SELL gem habitats - so no point to buy new ones.
    I would buy new habitats/animals - IF there would be MOre space.
    The past few events have been so impossible - than rather than make me buy gems in desperation - I consider giving up on game entirely.
    Game is boring for me, since I have made it to the point I cant achieve much anymore.

Executive Chef
    Can someone please check on weather or not we are likely to get more expansions and a habitat increase soon? That way I know weather or not to keep playing! Think it's very unfair that certain posts/threads are completely ignored while others are acknowledged. I'm guessing that means there isn't any happening but no one wants to say no.

Well im far from maxed out have loads of space just the game is nolonger giving me bombs unless i pay real cash to get them ..... wot a joke stupid game ..... mad as hell

Farm Supplier
    So I am not a "newbie" newbie, but consider myself an amateur player and I'd love to chime in. I have lots of space for more habitats, but caught in the never ending cycle of not enough runes to expand and can't earn more because nowhere to put animals I have lots of animals I've not hatched. And I have bought, grown and sold my basic animals several times over, I currently have none. I don't buy gems anymore; I used to but after missing an entire event waiting for a glitch on one of my first steps to be fixed so I could move on, I decided not to frustrate myself. This decision has been reinforced by the state of play lately. I find myself so frustrated by the impossibility of completing /reaching goals that I can't enjoy playing. The candy horn sheep, like the last several animals, never appeared despite breeding my animals like bunnies. On my 2nd game I got it w no time to spare, no time to level up. On the leaderboard, the community goals are set so high, I can't ever reach even the first one. It doesn't seem that long ago I was at least reaching the first two or three. I personally feel as if it's becoming an exclusive game, you can play if you can afford to pay. Those who cannot (myself included) or choose not, to purchase gems are penalized. I absolutely am not commenting on the game play of gem players, let me be clear. It makes sense that more extravagant animals and habitats are offered for those who are willing to pay for them. Same w using gems to speed up times. I'm okay w not having that and playing a basic game. But when community goals start at 2,000, playing a basic game is not an option and TL has effectively, in my opinion, created a paying game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maddylboudet View Post
    So I am not a "newbie" newbie, but consider myself an amateur player and I'd love to chime in. I have lots of space for more habitats, but caught in the never ending cycle of not enough runes to expand and can't earn more because nowhere to put animals I have lots of animals I've not hatched. And I have bought, grown and sold my basic animals several times over, I currently have none. I don't buy gems anymore; I used to but after missing an entire event waiting for a glitch on one of my first steps to be fixed so I could move on, I decided not to frustrate myself. This decision has been reinforced by the state of play lately. I find myself so frustrated by the impossibility of completing /reaching goals that I can't enjoy playing. The candy horn sheep, like the last several animals, never appeared despite breeding my animals like bunnies. On my 2nd game I got it w no time to spare, no time to level up. On the leaderboard, the community goals are set so high, I can't ever reach even the first one. It doesn't seem that long ago I was at least reaching the first two or three. I personally feel as if it's becoming an exclusive game, you can play if you can afford to pay. Those who cannot (myself included) or choose not, to purchase gems are penalized. I absolutely am not commenting on the game play of gem players, let me be clear. It makes sense that more extravagant animals and habitats are offered for those who are willing to pay for them. Same w using gems to speed up times. I'm okay w not having that and playing a basic game. But when community goals start at 2,000, playing a basic game is not an option and TL has effectively, in my opinion, created a paying game.
    You have started on the worst area in this game. At the good times - few years ago - the game was golden. The problem of not having enough space and not being able to expand enough - that was then too. Selling your common animals ( doubles and more - is normal) most do that. But Events were fun- they were tough - you had to play strategically - not every player COULD reach the final prize. But with lot of effort and strategy it was POSSIBLE to make it without gems. Now they have raised the goals SO high that even level 200 players are barely able to make it to the half away....so yeah....they have ruined the game.

All they see are.....I really hate using this word, cash cow's. No matter how disgusted we are with thing's, they know someone will spend money. It's a vicious cycle.
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    All they see are.....I really hate using this word, cash cow's. No matter how disgusted we are with thing's, they know someone will spend money. It's a vicious cycle.
    Yes...it is true....but at the same time - it is still very unwise on their part. Since most of players are not rich. Average gem spenders will have to save and consider buying gems - they are more likely to do that if they are happy and want to play. If they see that each event starts to cost so much - many just stop playing - and they WILL lose money...since the amount of gem buyers will be lower.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Can someone please check on weather or not we are likely to get more expansions and a habitat increase soon? That way I know weather or not to keep playing! Think it's very unfair that certain posts/threads are completely ignored while others are acknowledged. I'm guessing that means there isn't any happening but no one wants to say no.
    I hear u! But that doesnt really help.. it would be great if they gave an indication, cause its been time for long

Oh no Silverrain! I will miss you and your very helpful posts I know where you're coming from though - and I will probably delete the game myself before the year's end. It just isn't worth the constant stress and aggravation that the constant game crashing brings. And it has gotten way too expensive for an older retired person such as myself to afford.
    Best wishes my friend. XOXOXO

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345