Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Game has Atrophied!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm worried that this is going to happen to me. I'm still good as far as habitats and room goes for now, but I already don't hatch any eggs I win unless I need them because I want to make sure I have room in my forest when that time comes. Kinda defeats the purpose of playing if one has a "gotta catch 'em all" mentality when all these animals that I really wanted are nothing but eggs sitting in my storage.

As far as the crashing thing goes, I just got a new laptop that has all kinds of major processing speed & space & all that jazz. I'll be experimenting over the next week or so to see if it makes a difference, especially visiting high-level neighbors. I'll keep everyone posted on how that goes.
    FTR, this thing also has great graphics and the animals are absolutely gorgeous on the bigger screen, so another big shout out to the artists!

Give us a stable just like DS has had for years already. With all the animals we are forced to hatch and raise for events, it would be nice to have a place to hide them if we aren't fans of their design.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

I would love a hibernation building, like a tree hole.even if it costs 1,000 gems I will buy it since we are forced to breed and hatch so much animals.

Rhino Keeper
    I just don't understand why there's no storage. We have eggs and decor in storage so we should be able to put animals in there we don't want out.
    I can't bring myself to delete the poor sun fish but I dislike him so much, giant fishy needs to be able to go in storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Give us a stable just like DS has had for years already. With all the animals we are forced to hatch and raise for events, it would be nice to have a place to hide them if we aren't fans of their design.
    Or if we don't have room. I certainly see the game stagnating when I can't get new animals since that's kinda the point.

Executive Chef
    I really need expansions! And if they can't do that, then let me fill my empty spaces with habitats, just raise the habitat cap!

I would like to have a "storage facility" for already hatched/grown animals. Then we can store some of our not so favorites without deleting them and temporarily retire some for a while. Anyone there with me?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by julesh11 View Post
    I would like to have a "storage facility" for already hatched/grown animals. Then we can store some of our not so favorites without deleting them and temporarily retire some for a while. Anyone there with me?
    Yes, definitely!

Rhino Keeper
    I have 126/126 habitats, still space left free for other habitats but limit reached, it is said.
    And it crashes so often.. when I want yo play, I must first delete the game and download it again.
    I spent so much money to buy gems, and now all those animals won during the trophy games, and
    No place to hatch them.. this is nonsense..
    What is the reason for S8 to refuse to make place to let us play further ?

I have lost my interest on this game, feel really stupid still wanting to play.. But I send gems daily to my neighbours
    This is why I still come and play a little bit... But most of the time I delete it....
    ONe day I will not come back anymore, same as I deleted dragon story and castle story...
    Hey S8, nothing to be proud of !!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    I agree fully with the comments above! I love this game and have spent so much time and money on it! (Usually I never find games I like so I love that I have this one)
    I delete and reinstall multiple times throughout the day just to get in to do anything! I have tried all their tips and they didn't help me, and now I cnt place new habitats but new animals keep coming!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast