Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Game has Atrophied!

I have 130 of 126 habitats (you can go higher than the 126 limit if you win habitats in events). I have 421 animals out and am totally full. It's no fun for me anymore either.

I also am out of expansions. Maybe we can get increased to at least 150. Also, with black Friday coming would Storm consider letting us cash in some of our billions in coins for gems or food?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachesdoggy View Post
    I also am out of expansions. Maybe we can get increased to at least 150. Also, with black Friday coming would Storm consider letting us cash in some of our billions in coins for gems or food?
    i think they would rather have real cash
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i think they would rather have real cash
    Lol, then they will have to offer something to make us ppl who are maxed out stay! Or there will b no more pennies from me!

Executive Chef
    If I make 400 runes can I trade them for 400 gems? Hahahahahaha

Rhino Keeper
    So I'm wondering if some of the newbies will chime in. I'm thinking maybe it's just the long term players who are less satisfied with the game? I still have lots of room to place my animals and can still play, but it's more in just maintenance mode for me and logging in to play the events, not really doing anything else. It seems like the game is going in a different direction, but maybe it's just us?

Executive Chef
    I guess there's more to do when you are new. You need all (or most) animal in the shop and pretty much every limited animal that's released will be new to them. Also as their islands are so small they won't experience any crashing.
    I thought my crashing g got better after the update, but today has been awful and I need that gorgeous animal in the leaderboard!

Rhino Keeper
    Mine doesn't crash? I'm an old player, downloaded it the day it came out, I'm still working on expanding, but ive got like thirty animals in storage with no where for them to go cause id rather do a lot more stuff than mine for runes 🙃

If they ran a special on upgrading habitats it would make me much happier. 500 gems to upgrade a single color habitat is ridiculous when you can buy a three color for 200 gems on special. It should be around 50 gems to upgrade. Then I would be spending gems!

I wish you could buy 530 gems with $9.99!!!!! Oh that would be a miracle! Then, with that rachio, the biggest amount would have 2900 gems in it. Cost;$19.99. If S8 would think about it, they would really be making MORE money because more people would buy $9.99 purchases.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast