View Poll Results: I enjoyed this event! Which prize did you choose?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

16 55.17%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

3 10.34%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

9 31.03%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I liked the prizes

10 34.48%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 3.45%
  • I liked being able to choose my prize

16 55.17%
  • I didn't like being able to choose my prize

1 3.45%
  • I chose Fluffy Kitten

6 20.69%
  • I chose Siamese Kitten

11 37.93%
  • I chose Bombay Kitten

3 10.34%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitty Rescue Event - 1 Sep 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalezzzz View Post
    I had not gotten feathers since Saturday but I ended up buying some from the newspaper to complete stage 3.

But I am almost with stage four and just now when I collected form my chickens I got feathers...

Maybe it's working now?
    Hm...

With the few feathers received from the previous step, most of us here can only make 5 birds tops.

So we need to make 15 more birds = 60 feathers needed.

Are you telling me that with everybody getting 0 feathers from their chickens, you somehow found 60 feathers in the newspaper??
    Last edited by cosmolife; 09-04-17 at 09:34 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    No. When I first started that stage, I was getting feathers from the chickens. It checked off that I had gathered 60 feather way before I had even reached that and then suddenly I stopped getting feathers and only got eggs.

I managed to make a few birds with the feathers I had. While I was doing that I managed to find three for sale in the newspaper.
    Yesterday someone was selling 10 feathers so I bought them. Then I found another person selling a lot of feathers and fish bait. So I bought the remaining 20 feathers I needed from that person.

I just collected from my chickens for the third time today and I have gotten feathers all three times.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on 3 of 5 and my 12 chickens do not produce any feathers at all, been trying since yesterday, how are we supposed to make 20 plushie birds with no feathers!!! It's another impossible quest??
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-04-17 at 10:14 PM. Reason: No swearing pls.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    I'm on 3 of 5 and my 12 chickens do not produce any feathers at all, been trying since yesterday, how are we supposed to make 20 plushie birds with no feathers!!! It's another impossible quest??
    Same collected from 12 chickens 3x's today already no feathers......
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-04-17 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Edit quote

I've collected my chickens all day and still no feathers

I am on step three and have not collected any feathers at all in 24 hours. At this stage, it is not possible to craft anything. There is something wrong with this event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalezzzz View Post
    No. When I first started that stage, I was getting feathers from the chickens. It checked off that I had gathered 60 feather way before I had even reached that and then suddenly I stopped getting feathers and only got eggs.

I managed to make a few birds with the feathers I had. While I was doing that I managed to find three for sale in the newspaper.
    Yesterday someone was selling 10 feathers so I bought them. Then I found another person selling a lot of feathers and fish bait. So I bought the remaining 20 feathers I needed from that person.

I just collected from my chickens for the third time today and I have gotten feathers all three times.
    Wow, this is so lucky to find sb selling ultra limited feathers o.O I haven't seen a single event item on sale, not a thing and I spent yesterday pretty much stalking my neighbours and newspaper non-stop

Host(ess)
    Do we need to keep orange wool after stage 2?

Rhino Keeper
    I did get lucky! I was even able to find 19 of the plushie fish in the newspaper before I even reached that stage. I don't know why someone would sell that but I am not complaining about it lol

I've seen mice being sold too.

I bought some and they said they wasn't able to collect them from chickens until they completed level 3