View Poll Results: I enjoyed this event! Which prize did you choose?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

16 55.17%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

3 10.34%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

9 31.03%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I liked the prizes

10 34.48%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 3.45%
  • I liked being able to choose my prize

16 55.17%
  • I didn't like being able to choose my prize

1 3.45%
  • I chose Fluffy Kitten

6 20.69%
  • I chose Siamese Kitten

11 37.93%
  • I chose Bombay Kitten

3 10.34%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitty Rescue Event - 1 Sep 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Host(ess)
    Need help please. I have fished the pond and made feathery bait. I have 9 fish scales in my inventory. Part 4 of 5 says make feathery bait 6 times. I have made more than 6 today yet only one has registered.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fml999 View Post
    Need help please. I have fished the pond and made feathery bait. I have 9 fish scales in my inventory. Part 4 of 5 says make feathery bait 6 times. I have made more than 6 today yet only one has registered.
    I do not know the situation, but it is possible that if you used each bait as soon as you made it, they didn't have the opportunity to register for the goal.

Host(ess)
    I have just deleted the game and installed again, now no feathery bait are registering.

Host(ess)
    That is a possibility

I have just deleted the game and installed again, now no feathery bait are registering.
    You have to keep the six feathery baits in inventory for the task to be completed.

Gold is needed to make the bait for scales to make the 20 plush fish - 20 pieces of gold?! 😳 I have almost 30 silver and almost 30 ore, but only got 1 piece of gold. I even used my bronze bells for ore veins. 😔 This task seems not just difficult, but unfair since the mining tools are limited and then when gotten, don't produce what is needed - gold. Please address this issue by giving more mining tools for deliveries during this event and upping the amount of gold rewarded.

Host(ess)
    So I need to make 26 baits then?

Executive Chef
    So I need to make 26 baits then?
    Not necessarily. If you have 9 scales, you can make 9 plushie fish and will need to make another 11. You need to only make another 11 baits, but do not use them immediately. Wait until you have collected 6 baits to satisfy the goal, then use them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicalSunshine View Post
    Gold is needed to make the bait for scales to make the 20 plush fish - 20 pieces of gold?! 😳 I have almost 30 silver and almost 30 ore, but only got 1 piece of gold. I even used my bronze bells for ore veins. 😔 This task seems not just difficult, but unfair since the mining tools are limited and then when gotten, don't produce what is needed - gold. Please address this issue by giving more mining tools for deliveries during this event and upping the amount of gold rewarded.
    Do you have any golden lure? I accidentally used one by mistake (was going for the other bait next to it and tapped it by accident) and got 5 fishscales with it.

But be careful tho. The golden lure may cost one gold ore to make, but it gives random fish. So you may or may not get the fishscales. I accidentally used one. Didn't mean to

I completed the quest (6/6), my advise would be to look around at the market.
    Fishscales will be placed by players already completed the task. Same goes for the plushy cat in quest 6/6
    which requires 2 gems, 20 kitty nip and 20 wool per craft. With a little luck you can easily
    finish the quests, good luck :-)