Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Sapphire Pony Tournament - September 1

Banned
    My Koala Kadabra has also come in handy. I'm glad to see that King Barkthur and Sir Prancelot also seem to be fierce fighters.

Executive Chef
    7 rounds left. Think I'm done 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

Executive Chef
    Ok guys! This is weird - please share opinions. Now, it's no secret how much I struggle with these even with my massive selection of epic animals (and variety of types) so I refuse to spend gems cos to me, it's not worth it. Well, just before bed I was on pearl peryton and told myself. If u win this opponent, start spending gems! Well, I beat the pearl! So I started speeding and this is what happened
    Round 43 - won, critical
    Round 44 - won, critical
    Round 45 - won, critical
    Round 46 - loss
    Round 46 - won, critical
    Round 47 - won, critical
    Round 48 - loss
    Round 48 - won, critical.

While I know we need critical hits to win, most critical we're on the first hit and I never have such a winning streak.
    Do people who spend gems in tournaments find they won more? I know u battle faster but du think it effects your actual win outcome?

Please share opinions, I'm really interested!

36 gems for a pony!!!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Ok guys! This is weird - please share opinions. Now, it's no secret how much I struggle with these even with my massive selection of epic animals (and variety of types) so I refuse to spend gems cos to me, it's not worth it. Well, just before bed I was on pearl peryton and told myself. If u win this opponent, start spending gems! Well, I beat the pearl! So I started speeding and this is what happened
    Round 43 - won, critical
    Round 44 - won, critical
    Round 45 - won, critical
    Round 46 - loss
    Round 46 - won, critical
    Round 47 - won, critical
    Round 48 - loss
    Round 48 - won, critical.

While I know we need critical hits to win, most critical we're on the first hit and I never have such a winning streak.
    Do people who spend gems in tournaments find they won more? I know u battle faster but du think it effects your actual win outcome?

Please share opinions, I'm really interested!

36 gems for a pony!!!!!!!
    I've been spending gems and I seem to be doing worse: ( this is my birth month and I really wanted this pony but I'm stuck on round 44 and am out of ideas: (

I'm stuck on 44 too. It's also my birth month but I'm calling it. If I were stuck in round 47, I might use gems but where I am is not close enough.

I can't even beat 32! I've used EVERYTHING suggested and I'm still stuck on this [] I refuse to use gems since I spent most on Tales to finish and now this excruciating looooooong turny! I'm almost out the door with S8 :-\ Too many issues and not enough compassion for us!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-13-17 at 10:36 AM. Reason: implied language/bypass word filter
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

I suppose we have to keep it in perspective. We are playing a game. If we don't win a virtual animal, it really doesn't affect our lives on the outside much. I'm on level 138 and through the years, I may have won 5 tourney's. I just don't have time to battle every hour and as I can't afford to spend too much real money on a virtual prize, I have accepted I won't win them all. I do win most of the storybook animals and came in first on leaderboard a few times so that's ok for me. This is just a fun diversion away from real life. Though I do admit to getting frustrated when it takes 8 battles to get through a level.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by keianna38 View Post
    I've been spending gems and I seem to be doing worse: ( this is my birth month and I really wanted this pony but I'm stuck on round 44 and am out of ideas: (
    If u have the diamond pony try that electric pony

Executive Chef
    Hmmmm, I dnt mind spending gems if it's more likely I will win. Hate wasting gems for nothing. Hope the ponies I missed come back!
    I wonder what the next theme will be? I love the butterfly that's available now and the monarchy. A whole selection of butterflies would be awesome! (I'm gonna cause a riot saying this.....but no more horses and dogs for a while! After the rest of our birthstones of course!)

Rhino Keeper
    Skipping the wait time wise; I personally haven't noticed any difference in the amount of tried it may take per round. I usually wait until the last day to skip so maybe this effects the outcomes.
    For example, Peridot Pony I skipped the wait for the last 5 rounds, it still took between 3-5 attempts per round and 7 attempts for one I think.
    This game is so random for me.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516