Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Sapphire Pony Tournament - September 1

Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    Please can someone tell me, is round 15 enough for the king Barture? Because just like others I never finish this tounaments. Too hard for me. Thinking of quiting dragon Story too. I just see that you get featers until round 30. So I just stop now. I do not understand that sometimes a monster of level 1 resists level 15. Sorry. And neighbors to who I give gems to, when you read this u know why, I cannot stand it anymore. After so many years!
    Oh no! dala! Never give up! Try to think of the positive things you got and did in the games! Like when you got your crystal unicorn!
    But if it's really hard and stressful for you, then it's not our choice. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Well I decided to skip! And paid 60 gems, It is much but you know, addicted.

Executive Chef
    Really hope I can finish this one. Iv missed so many of these ponies by not being able to complete tournaments so I hope they come back again!
    Doing ok just now, but will let u know if I win or lose! Second account is struggling. I'm actually not sure if my second account actually has any ponies! I will need to check!
    Main account - 5 ponies.
    Garnet, ruby, amethyst, aquamarine and pearl.
    Second account -2 pony. ruby, (oh my)

Fashion Designer
    Yes and I skipped but did not realize that I needed to be at round 30 and I am at 15. So I must get 15 rounds in 16 hrs. 100 gems is skipping for the last 2 feathers but I only have 91 and I am not buying. So sad.

Fashion Designer
    Just won the final battle against the Sapphire Pony with the Petal Peacock (rainbow/water) with 3 rainbow hits. Peacock was successful in earlier battles. Many thanks to all who posted their results, I looked at all of them and the chart as well. This was a tough tournament. One thing that would really be helpful would be to post both elements of your fighters. A number of warriors listed are no longer available (such as Alice or Big Bad) and there is not an easy way to find out what their second element is in order to find a similar fighter. Best wishes to all those still battling.

Host(ess)
    This thread has come in so handy. Thanks to those of you that post your results.

Host(ess)
    I also love how the ultra common pyro pony is able to beat super rates. If not for this thread I wouldn't have tried the pyro pony.

Executive Chef
    Really struggling now (sigh)

Executive Chef
    Ahhhhhhhh

I don't know what else to say lol

Are there really only 13 hours left
    I thought we still had more than a day