Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Sapphire Pony Tournament - September 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by keianna38 View Post
    Thanks to Eluzyion's detailed reply I have had much better luck with this tournament. I have beaten higher ranked animals with level 4 creatures that I would have never tried before. That being said I would like to ask how to skip through. I am stuck on level 32. All I see is pay gems to play again.
    I pay 4 gems to skip through doing battle after battle, it never costs 30 gems for me, if you fail you can use 4 to try again but gems are the only way to skip

Also Ty for your feedback.. I've tested low lvl animals that have done well, but not 4s so appreciate this feedback!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I would like to mention it. I know how much we all appreciate Eluzyion's help and all the others who use their gems (and hard-earned money) to skip ahead so they are able to post & help the rest of us. I'm sure they would be grateful if we sent them gems occasionally as a thank you.
    Eluzyion & those others, please be sure not to send gems back to me when I send them and just send to your regular gem friends. I know it's not much, but I do want you to know how much we appreciate your help.
    Greytmom, Ty for this I really appreciate your help! I came to actually send you a thank you msg and saw this post. So blessed to be part of this community you guys are AWESOME!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LilliDee View Post
    What is the deal with this tourney?! . . . . . .It all ends in a 1/16th inch line left. Every round has been at least five losses. What is going one? At this rate, I'll be hard pressed to finish the tales let alone win the stupid pony. Ugh, this is so NOT entertaining. Real life is less stressful, lol!
    I'll second this. I'm also having multiple losses frequently (If not every round). I keep getting down to a barely visible, microfilament of red. It is very frustrating. I'm glad the SP looks like it has warts; it makes me not care if I get to round 48. I just want to make round 30, but I'm currently stuck on 25.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    I'll second this. I'm also having multiple losses frequently (If not every round). I keep getting down to a barely visible, microfilament of red. It is very frustrating. I'm glad the SP looks like it has warts; it makes me not care if I get to round 48. I just want to make round 30, but I'm stuck on 25.
    did you try rainbow, I got round 25 with my tye-dye tiger

Farm Supplier
    I'm sorry but I guess I do not understand what skip is. I only have two options when I try to battle. I can pay 4 gems to finish which just resets the battle ground and let's me fight again or I can pay 4 gems to fight immediately after I finish a round. I can also spend 30 gems for an ultimate attack to win a round automatically. I see nothing that lets me completely skip a round. Can someone please clarify what is meant by skip through? Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Finished the tourney. Thanks for posting results those who did. Maby I missed it, but does anyone knows/have the times for Sapphire Pony?
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    I've checked the time by flight stand on my phone, its the same 15hrs like the other birthstones

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NazKat View Post
    Same here I hate tournaments as it is, don't know why they have to link it to storybook. At least I get a choice if i want to do one or not. Not when they are joined together. So annoying.
    Hate tournaments so much. I know some people really enjoy them. I just get so frustrated with the constant losses! I dnt even get excited wen I win a round cos I don't generally finish tournaments! Even tho I have sooooo many animals! It's a very exciting day wen I actually win a tournament!

Executive Chef
    I'm sorry but I guess I do not understand what skip is. I only have two options when I try to battle. I can pay 4 gems to finish which just resets the battle ground and let's me fight again or I can pay 4 gems to fight immediately after I finish a round. I can also spend 30 gems for an ultimate attack to win a round automatically. I see nothing that lets me completely skip a round. Can someone please clarify what is meant by skip through? Thanks.
    It means the 4 gem spend to fight again instantly without the hour wait. I guess it kinda means skip the wait time and fight again straight away.

Executive Chef
    What Silverrain said you don't skip a battle you skip the wait time and keep going only way to skip a battle is 30 gem to insta-win but that's too steep for me! I'd rather skip and fight again! good luck!