Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sapphire Pony Tournament - September 1

Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Rainbow is one of the most effective elements in this tournament. I have 9 Rainbow animals, all at the Epic level. All of them worked well except Rainbow Dragon. Rainbow Dragon is the worst performer not just in this tournament but also in previous ones. It doesn't make sense because it's supposed to be the best fighter (Ultra Rare; Level 15; using Rainbow strong against both elements of the opponents). I used it 6 times in this tournament and didn't get a single critical hit.
    Don't forget the fire element in it!

16. Peridot Phoenix GEM/N
    WON: Rubble Rooster(11) Fire one hit

Rhino Keeper
    I'm stuck on round 32 so I thought I'd use King Barkthur and see what he could. He's a terrible fighter lol. Hopefully others will have better luck with him!

Quote Originally Posted by AppleWhite84 View Post
    I'm stuck on round 32 so I thought I'd use King Barkthur and see what he could. He's a terrible fighter lol. Hopefully others will have better luck with him!
    I won with L15 Saintly Bernard (Service/Nature): Service (Critical Hit) Won

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by liesl23 View Post
    help with round 23? I don't have a birthstone, is there anything else that I can use to fight the Granite Golem?
    If you are still stuck on level 23, I used Jade Kirin (L15)(Gem or Legendary/Dark): Gem (Critical), Won

Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    I can't defeat Round 26
    Should I try Diamond Pony? I know it has birthstoone but she's a great fighter towards water!

Also I can't see the warts, I glanced quickly and saw eyes all over her body hahahaha
    Try L15 Grand Unicorn(RB/Gem): RB (Strong), RB (Critical) Won

Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by violetfarm105 View Post
    I won with L15 Saintly Bernard (Service/Nature): Service (Critical Hit) Won

Good luck!
    Thanks! I don't have the bernard but I finally took it down with the common Pandaffodil lol. I rarely use it but thought it was worth a shot since nothing else worked. Maybe I should use him more often

Thanks! I don't have the bernard but I finally took it down with the common Pandaffodil lol. I rarely use it but thought it was worth a shot since nothing else worked. Maybe I should use him more often
    Yeah! I go back to the basics too when I get stuck! These tournaments are very strange. There are many times I use fighters I've used in the past on the same opponent & it fails miserably. It gets a bit frustrating at times!

Good luck in completing the tournament!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    Don't forget the fire element in it!
    I don't know what you mean. If you meant the fire element in Rainbow Dragon is offsetting the power of the Rainbow element, my Pinata Puppy (another Rainbow animal with Fire) worked quite well. It's all about luck. I just had a bad luck with Rainbow Dragon. I just like to point out (as I did many times before) that Storm8 often throws probability out. Good LUCK everyone one.

Rhino Keeper
    I understand what you meant. Many players had good results with PawPaw. It raised PawPaw to Level 15 (from Level 13) to fight. It did not work for me. I tried 3 times and never got a critical hit. I don't know if I like to give it another chance as I have so many SR/UR Epic animals with the Nature element to chose from. It's all about LUCK. Hope you all have a good luck with it.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast